9/0 Frames

Started by Cortez_Conversions, February 25, 2015, 03:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Shark, a) is very knowledgeable b) commendable in offering hard won experience as are many on this site. Dudes help me out on PM and save lots of time and $$$. Pay it forward when you can. 

SamCar

I am new on this forum but I will be down for a silver one!  Sorry if I missed it but, is there a price posted on these? I live over in Panama City near Lynn Haven if anyone wants to go fishing one day.  ;D
Lose one rig one. -Capt. Quint

Shark Hunter

Welcome Sam. They are in the production process. I expect the price to be right around $100.  I think that is a great deal for what you are getting.
Life is Good!

SamCar

Sounds good!  Yes sir, I will be in for a silver one.  There is a wealth of information here. I am glad I stumbled upon it. 

Maxed Out

Quote from: SamCar on April 15, 2015, 05:32:09 PM
Sounds good!  Yes sir, I will be in for a silver one.  There is a wealth of information here. I am glad I stumbled upon it. 

I did order 2 silver frames and just in case Tom has no extras from his recent run, I'll have him sell you one of mine.

......and welcome to the Alan Tani community. Stumblers are welcome too !!  ;D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

SamCar

Thanks! Ya'll are awesome. 

fIsHsTiiCkS

Have these been distributed it yet?

Shark Hunter

Where you been Jason? They are all gone!  ::)
Just kidding. :D No, they haven't been distributed it yet. ;D
Life is Good!

Maxed Out

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 17, 2015, 10:36:10 PM
Where you been Jason? They are all gone!  ::)
Just kidding. :D No, they haven't been distributed it yet. ;D

Daron, you guys waiting for a beer truck to show up ??

I want my frames delivered by my mail "carrier"...not a beer "distributor" ;D...unless it comes with MB beer, then it's OK ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Shark Hunter

We have a nickname for the MB. The "Beast". Its not for everyone. ;)
Life is Good!

bluefish69

I'll stay with Beck's. I can barely drink Bud.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Shark Hunter

Do you stick your pinky finger out when you drink it Mike! :D
I don't drink it for the taste. ;) After two or three, it doesn't matter.
Are they didtibuted yet? :P
Life is Good!

bluefish69

Always ---- Time for one more now

MKIE

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

broadway

Ted just told me about this thread.  Wedding planning has put a bit of a crimp in my reel upgrading and collecting lately, so please excuse my tardiness.  If you need to get rid of some let me know and I'll take 1.  I love supporting quality craftsmen when they clearly aren't doing this for the dough, but more for the good of their fellow fisherman.  The last batch that I asked Tom to build came out way better than I expected. They are truly a nice edition to any 9/0 but if you plan on using the SS gears from Alan Tani than they are 100% necessary as you will be taking that reel to drag ranges of 45-55 lbs.  They are sexy, custom, limited, and no one can compete with Tom's pricing and quality. Way to go Tom... A lot of people have been waiting for these.
Daron must have 12 or more 9/0's because he holds more 9/0 frames from the first run than anyone in the world.  ;)
Thanks
Dom

Aiala

Quote from: broadway on April 18, 2015, 07:50:33 PM
Wedding planning has put a bit of a crimp in my reel upgrading and collecting lately...

Dom, that isn't the only thing being married will put a crimp in!    ;D
~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D