Which style is better

Soild
0 (0%)
2 holes
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 10, 2015, 03:17:59 PM

mike1010

Alan, the price difference between the Jigmaster bars and these is a surprise.  Same manufacturer?

Mike

Alto Mare

I was very disappointed with these, holding them I'm sure you would feel the same.  I also understand that sometimes it just can't happen. Alan tried for us to get the price down, but the supplier wouldn't budge...oh well.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Reel 224 on July 02, 2015, 12:37:10 AM
Quote from: Alto Mare on July 01, 2015, 09:35:21 PM
I was very disappointed with these, holding them I'm sure you would feel the same.  I also understand that sometimes it just can't happen. Alan tried for us to get the price down, but the supplier wouldn't budge...oh well.

Seams like this material and manufacturing is tough to get off the ground. I just wonder if the person that is making these parts is really interested in starting something or just jerking Alan's chain with price and run quantity, I realize that this is not my line of work, but common sense tells me that there is some interest at Alan's end to market his ideas. Maybe he should pursue another manufacturer that is as excited as he is about the products he has been presenting to us on the forum. It is just as discouraging for those of us that are interested in these great Ideas as it is for Alan to present them to us.

Chicken Little had lost everyone's respect by crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling. And I'm not blaming Alan, but when we cry Woolf and theirs none there, well next time who listens? I personally think Alan is trying his best to present something innovative and functional to those of us that are Reel enthusiast, I just hope he can get his ideas completed.

My perspective only, not a criticism. especially I am not presuming to tell Alan how to do business, rather I am feeling the pain with him.       

Your point is well taken. I am currently source out another manufacturers. I have not given up on this item yet.

Black Pearl

I am going to try to find out to make this item in T06061 aluminum in silver. I think the price will be much affordable.

Stay tune!!!!

Black Pearl

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Rancanfish

I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Black Pearl

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Black Pearl

Finally, I have reached a price with my other resource on this part. It will be in T6061 aluminum.

It will be in black or silver. The price is $28.00 a set. It is the same style/design as shown on the picture.

I am waiting for a sample for testing to confirm the fitting on a reel, then it will be in production.

Black Pearl

I think we can have more colors (red, blue, green, black, silver, and purple maybe).

reel man

I'd definitely be interested in 3 black sets, and 1 purple set for the price you quoted.  Just to verify, the part is 1 5/8" in length?

STRIPER LOU

Alan, I would be interested in a black, silver, green, and purple. Please let us know when you are ready!
Thanks,  ..  Lou

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D