Soild
0 (0%)
2 holes
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 10, 2015, 03:17:59 PM

Black Pearl

Black Pearl

Sorry guy, I can just make this bar in black and silver colors only.

reel man

I'm in favor of the 6061 T6, but they would have be anodized, and of course drilled and tapped 5-40.  Holes are not important to me.  I would want 10 sets of 1.625, and 10 sets of 2.125 (better yet 2")  I'll paint with semi flat black for a better matching color.

Alto Mare

Reel Man, Black Pearl doesn't offer anything unfinished, I usually get those for testing.
Spacer bars will be anodized in two colors, Black and Silver. They will also be drilled and tapped to specs.
I gave Alan the ok on the part, the rest is up to him.
If these do happen, you will be able to mount them on your reel as you get them.

Sal

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

reel man

I figured they'd be coated.  I use these bars in the 500 series that I narrow.

Bryan Young

Quote from: reel man on December 16, 2016, 08:38:40 PM
I figured they'd be coated.  I use these bars in the 500 series that I narrow.
I have 2 of your original sets that I will use once I can get my aluminum side plates made.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Swami805

Soooo Bryan, the 300 series plates are gone and 500 series on the horizon?

Jerry will a tiburon narrow spool work with the squidder bars or is it something I can get from you?
Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

They are Newell bars for the 146. Randy pauly has a few available.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

reel man

Swami the skinny Tib spool will work, but along with the bars (146 Squidder) you'll either need Tib's narrow cage, or a modified (narrowed) reel base.

Black Pearl

This spacer bar will be here next week. The available colors are black and silver only. I will post some pictures when I get them.

The price is $28.00 a set (2 pieces) + $2.60 USPS First CLass Package service.

reel man

I would like 4 sets in black.  Let me know how, and where to send the money.  Paypal?

Alto Mare

Let's hope you made enough of these bars, I have a bunch of Surfmasters, monofil and beachmasters waiting for those.

But take care of others first, I can wait.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Quote from: reel man on January 14, 2017, 11:33:16 PM
I would like 4 sets in black.  Let me know how, and where to send the money.  Paypal?

Hi,

When it is available for purchasing, it will be on my online-store.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

This item is available for purchasing on my online store. Limited quantity available.

It comes in black and silver colors.

https://squareup.com/market/pro-challenger-llc