Fishing Reel Parts

Started by JDL, March 19, 2015, 04:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDL

Dwight,

Yes more on the way today and THANK YOU as always!!  Unfortunately Newell parts are going to take a back seat for awhile.  Prices on reels are getting crazy and we are buried down here with Penn Shimano and Daiwa.  Anytime you are south - you are welcome to come by.  That goes for anyone that comes and visits SUNNY WARM Florida.   We are where the water is warm and the water is clear!!!   

Newell Nut

I buy parts for the what ifs of other people. I have never had a Newell failure and probably never will. When I get too old to fish I will just put your parts back on ebay or sell them back to you at a bargain. ;D

Islandgypsy

Recently ordered a NOS spool from JDL Treasures on EBay. Unfortunately , when it arrived it was obviously a used spool in a NOS box. E-mailed Doug and explained the situation, and with-in minutes he responded and had pulled the last remaining spool he personally inspected and verified it was new.

I had offered to send back the first one and exchange, his response was to just keep it and he's sending the new one right out. Customer service doesn't get much better than that!  -GB

JDL

Unfortunately we have our oops moments.  We do our best but if we make a mistake we will always correct the issue.  We have 3 people that work for us and are for sure in the learning curve of the business.  We are trying to recoup  some of the money that we spent on this parts lot so we have all hands on deck.  We have a lot going on and the 18 hour days take a toll on all of us!!  We stand behind our company and our products better than ANYONE - period!!  Thanks to all again!!

Rancanfish

Wow, I did not see this thread until now.

I can say I have never had an issue with JDL, and I order a lot of stuff from them.  Quick, accurate and just what I needed within a couple of days. 

Now if I could just get a new 30-970.......
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

cbar45

Quote from: Rancanfish on July 28, 2016, 04:16:35 AM
Wow, I did not see this thread until now.

I can say I have never had an issue with JDL, and I order a lot of stuff from them.  Quick, accurate and just what I needed within a couple of days. 

Now if I could just get a new 30-970.......

Same here. Long time customer and didnt know Doug was a member.

I echo your sentiments as well; JDL has always been great to deal with.

MJM

Thank you guys for the kind comments!!   We are always here and ALWAYS growing.  As of today 7/28/2016 - LISTED 120,000 parts.  UNLISTED - mostly likely 500,000!!  If only we had more than 24 hours in a day!!  We will keep up the hard work and thank you all!!   

JDL

Sorry did not know I had another account and it auto logged in under that account.

Anyway - MJM is Me - Doug from JDL BUT Posting again under this account.  Sorry for the confusion

Thank you guys for the kind comments!!   We are always here and ALWAYS growing.  As of today 7/28/2016 - LISTED 120,000 parts.  UNLISTED - mostly likely 500,000!!  If only we had more than 24 hours in a day!!  We will keep up the hard work and thank you all!!   

Keta

My experience was far less than satisfying, wrong part sent and rude refusal to acknowledge it even though the numbers stamped in the part were obvious. I never got the hard to find bearing from them but got my $ back so they are not thieves.  I am glad to hear they are working for others.   
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

JDL

Keta - Let me know when that was as I am pretty sure it was not anytime recently.  Let me know so I can look into it.  Thanks

Keta

It was a long time ago and it sounds like things are going in the right direction.  Thank you for making the hard to find parts available.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

JDL

It happens - we are only human.  We all make mistakes. 

Yes we have grown substantially.  IF we were able to list EVERY part we had here - we would be the WORLDS largest parts dealer with the MOST diverse inventory period.   Once we have everything listed we will have parts from:

PENN
SHIMANO
NEWELL
DAIWA
ZEBCO
ABU
MITCHELL
JOHNSON
RYOBI
EAGLE CLAW
PFLUEGER
DAM QUICK
FIN NOR
SHAKESPEARE
TRUE TEMPER
QUANTUM
OCEAN CITY
OKUMA
AND OTHERS

AND AN INVENTORY OF 1,000,000 PARTS.

It is very clear that we have made a strong lifetime commitment to the fishing business and will be here growing each day and supplying the parts to repair every reel possible.

Thank you

reelrepair123

JDL     has always been great with me, i make reasonable offers and they accept them, never had a problem with their parts or service. i highly recommend them. it allows my hobby to go on as the parts are reasonable, combined shipping is also great, thanks doug and jennifer.   harryk

handi2

I too have made multiple purchases from them using "best offer" and the prices were right on. No problems at all.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

mizmo67

A part for one of our repairs in otw from JDL. Thanks, Doug!
We were out of it.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com