Fishing Reel Parts

Started by JDL, March 19, 2015, 04:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDL

And as stated - scotts site is used by many and all including us - it is a valuable resource for penn.  if you notice our 28000 listings - most of them have reel models that they fit because we take the time to research every part. If they do not have a reel model - it's because we do not have a schematic or can not find it.  We have about 10,000 schematics that we have collected form every manufactuere but we do not have them all. We could put up listings and have 50,000 up by now if we did not do that but again - it's not about the money - it's about helping people get what they need.   We take the time - we are here for the long run - sorry errors happen - but they will be corrected

Shark Hunter

It is all good.
I'm not blaming anyone.
Sorry for any trouble.
Life is Good!

twotone

Thx Doug, your are a straight shooter.

Nice parts by the way!

Antonio twotone
twotone

JDL

JDL

Morning - I know the e**y word is not a very friendly word on this site and we struggle with credibility daily - one of the reasons we joined this site so you all knew who we were and what we do and that we were a REEL business - pun intended!!  As I have stated in the past few posts - we have a firm commitment to our business and the fishing community.  We have spent $1000.00's in the past few months gearing up for our Amazon Launch which happened a few weeks ago.   We will also be in Q1/Q2 next year launching our own site - need to save up the funds and winter is not the time to do that!!  Each online marketplace has its own set of issues so we are only able to bring partial inventory over to Amazon - its freakin expensive!!  This post is NOT to sell our stuff but I know that some hate the e-word and will not buy there so now you do have another choice.   We will let you know when we have our site up.  It will NOT be just a selling tool - we WILL develop it with the intention of helping the repair and parts business.   We have 10,000 plus schematic for every off brand on the planet.  Survive outdoor had an amazing array of schematic - one of the most on the net, but we have stuff they do not which is what we will be focusing on.  Anyway - thanks for all the support from those who use us as we continue to become bigger and better. 

JRD

Quote from: JDL on November 20, 2016, 01:22:54 AM
I am a very very hands on business owner.  I oversee our entire operation from start to finish 18 hours a day 5 days a week and 10 hours a day over the weekend.  I have said before - errors do happen.  We find them every day on shimano site ereplacements site and our own site.  Does not matter how big or small you are - mistakes happen.  It is the way it is handled that matters.  We sold 4000 parts last month and we have very few errors with the amount of items that go in and out but if and when we do - they are handled immediately and correctly. That will always be the case no matter what.  I get emails daily about parts that are supposed to fit a reel and do not because of a design change as well as errors on the web etc.  when we can help make the fishing world a better place we will - I.e. 31-700 does not fit a 700z or 704z!  That is what we do.  We are not just about making a profit - if you come to our office you will see we are a close nit bunch that work very hard for everyone not just ourselves. 

I've bought a number of parts from you on the auction site.  Accommodating on combined shipping and reasonable offers.  Thanks for the service.

JDL

And as always - thank you for the business!!! 

bigpinenks

have bought from jdl numerous times, mostly nos,sometimes used. i check e-bay daily to see what they've listed. never had a less than satisfactory experience with them.looking to always add nos to my repair box 

JDL

Thank you for the kind words!!  We have a mission that we will accomplish and appreciate all your support.  Thank you again and hope all had a Great Thanksgiving!! 

Newell Nut

You are doing a great service for us reel heads.

JDL

Decker

I've bought quite a few parts from JDL.  A cheapskate like me always appreciates the "best offer" option Thanks for your service.  :)  

gstours

Here where i,m at,  Welcome aboard.  People are all different.  Most have needs.  Another source is another option.
  E- bay is an option.  Dying and not going fishing are not an option . :o    gst.

pompano joe

I've been super successful in my parts purchases from JDL.  I'm a returning customer who will keep coming back!
Pompano Joe

mizmo67

Quote from: JDL on November 19, 2016, 11:03:11 PM
Scott's site which is wrong.  They have the 31-700 fitting a 700z - does not exist - and a 704z.

Not sure who went in and stuck Z on the 700 references for models that fit, but that was incorrect. Looks like they did it in a couple of parts...I have to go back and fix it.

Penn started subbing the 31-700 from the older 700 and 704 reels to the newer 31-704 at some point.

Can't go in the other direction and use the 31-700 on the Z reels.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com