East Coast Accurate service

Started by bill19803, May 01, 2015, 12:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill19803

Help
I have    2  atd 30,  atd 50   and  atd   50w  that i  will be  putting  new  long  SS handles on    before fishing  season. Also   atd80 w, b2-665n  and  dpx2-600w  that will need  some   other  work  and service  done on them. The    rub  is   the  atd have  Cals  shifters on them  and  when  i take  them  to an  accurate dealer  they shake their head and   say  nope we  wont work on  those. In fact they  say they have never  seen one like that before. 
Freight   to accurate  or  anywhere (USPS  about   20 bucks each reel  each way)  for all of these   would be a bit  brutal so im looking   for  a place  within  a couple hours of Philly   to  drop  them  off   for service. (Fishermans Headquarters   said nope, The reel  seat said no  old inlet said no)
Does   anyone   know  where i  can  get  this  work   done   with the  special   shifters   etc.
Any  suggestions  would   sure be appreciated. Beginning  to feel like i have a few  grand  tied up into orphans

coastal_dan

I was going to suggest Old Inlet, but sounds like you've checked with them.

I wonder if Sal (Alto Mare) has any experience with these reels, he is in Havertown...he may respond...

Hard thing about having neat/rare upgrades is that not many people want to tear them down.

Also, check with Sean (fatstriper) he is a shipping wiz...it may help in getting them to Accurate or Cals a little cheaper...

Good Luck.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...