good news!!!! virg's made room for us!

Started by alantani, May 19, 2015, 10:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pangamaster

Quote from: alantani on May 20, 2015, 09:46:09 PM
not a problem!  i always check out both shops when we are in the area.  i spoke to bruce at virg's and he only sells one pound trays of squid.  i called glenn and he is coming up to dinner on thursday.  i gave him a credit card number this morning and he is bringing us six of 5 pound blocks of squid and 10 gunny sacks tomorrow afternoon. 

LOL!  Awesome!  We are going to have more squid than the rest of the entire fleet in all of central CA put together!
Anything worth doing....is worth doing well!

Bryan Young

Quote from: pangamaster on May 20, 2015, 11:39:30 PM
Quote from: alantani on May 20, 2015, 09:46:09 PM
not a problem!  i always check out both shops when we are in the area.  i spoke to bruce at virg's and he only sells one pound trays of squid.  i called glenn and he is coming up to dinner on thursday.  i gave him a credit card number this morning and he is bringing us six of 5 pound blocks of squid and 10 gunny sacks tomorrow afternoon. 

LOL!  Awesome!  We are going to have more squid than the rest of the entire fleet in all of central CA put together!

Go big or go home.  :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Big Tim

6 five pound blocks  ;D you will have squid for a year  ;D good luck guys! I will be back in action soon.

Big Tim

theswimmer

Big Tim with all the drama , you not coming is the biggest bumma.
I let my trip with Glenn float so maybe we can all do this again later , maybe an Albie trip!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Porthos

Tight lines guys!

Looking forward to hearing your Big Tim's Friday Fishn' Trip (minus Big Tim) stories while the 2015 SOA Charter is under way.