San Pedro Special / Big Tim's Fishing Adventure Part II?

Started by theswimmer, June 17, 2015, 04:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Moro Bay Landing has a new boat the Endeavor and is skippered by Brad Leage. I have fished with Brad many times over the years. He runs a limited load 6 am to 6 pm trip to Cape San Martin (Same place where Vadney's group went), this would be a long day but I personally would like a trip like this...What say you all

Big Tim

Bryan Young

The Endeavor is a fast boat.  That would be my preference. 

As long at there's food onboard, I'm good.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

theswimmer

Quote from: Big Tim on June 23, 2015, 01:20:39 PM
Moro Bay Landing has a new boat the Endeavor and is skippered by Brad Leage. I have fished with Brad many times over the years. He runs a limited load 6 am to 6 pm trip to Cape San Martin (Same place where Vadney's group went), this would be a long day but I personally would like a trip like this...What say you all

Big Tim

I also would be good with the 6 to 6 boat.
I love that area ( Read , Big Lings!)  but have always fished it from the shore.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

Big Tim

Been doing some checking...Hotels in Moro Bay during the summer on the weekends charge nearly triple,that plus the $109 to 12 hours on Sunday darn near equals a 2 1/2 day trip on the Black Pearl &  most could drive straight to the check in on Friday night and home on Sunday without the Motel costs. Jon's group had a great trip and a great time. We could pick a trip later in the season and try to get a nice group to go, I don't have the sponsors Jon had, and I couldn't do any give a ways but we would still have a great time. Just a thought.

Big Tim

Dates available:
Fri Sep 11, 2015 - Sun Sep 13, 2015   10:00 pm - 4:00 pm   Rockfishing 2 DAY   Black Pearl   22   BOOK IT
Fri Oct 9, 2015 - Sun Oct 11, 2015   10:00 pm - 4:00 pm   Rockfishing 2 DAY   Black Pearl   23   BOOK IT
Fri Nov 13, 2015 - Sun Nov 15, 2015   10:00 pm - 4:00 pm   Rockfishing 2 DAY   Black Pearl   22   BOOK IT
Fri Dec 11, 2015 - Sun Dec 13, 2015   10:00 pm - 4:00 pm   Rockfishing 2 DAY   Black Pearl   23   BOOK IT

theswimmer

I have been looking at th calendar and thinking the same thing Big Tim.
I have the time from July 18th to the 30th blocked out already and we are really busy at work, probably through the middle of September. I really like the idea of either a 6 to 6 boat or a Black Pearl trip sometime in September or October
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tim, if you have room, I would love to go and my schedule is clear for both the September and October Black Pearl 2-day dates.  The Endeavor has been getting fantastic reviews and it would probably be an easier trip to fill.

Thanks for doing all of the work putting a trip together for everyone.

Randy

Big Tim

Guys and Gals: Very sorry for not perusing another adventure, but work has broke WFO and I'm pullin' 12-14 hour shifts 6 days a week... I'm fishing with Alan on Tuesday the 14th. for my first trip ever to SF Bay!-I'm stoked...I will pay attention to a date for a Moro Bay trip when I get back. I must tell you that a little birdie told me that an old friend was pushing forward with a new boat out of Moro Bay Landing and now it's sems to be rollin' I will fish with Brad Leage on the Endeavor and we will have a great time, he is as good as it gets for the area & I trust him with my families safety:
http://www.morrobayendeavorsportfishing.com/

Big Tim

Carnage