My setups that worked and the one that failed.

Started by Porthos, June 21, 2015, 01:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthos

The perspective that I hold is that the LT100's were less than $240 for the pair, and I still have two functioning reels even with the anomalies in the replacement handles.

Had the reels been $1000 - $2600 for the pair, I'd be lacking patience as well.

For now, the LT100's will be getting the same attention all my other reels get until their next spectaclar fail since all things must come to an end. As Dominick said earlier, the potential is there for some great fish stories.

johndtuttle

Quote from: Porthos on July 01, 2015, 11:39:37 PM
The perspective that I hold is that the LT100's were less than $240 for the pair, and I still have two functioning reels even with the anomalies in the replacement handles.

Had the reels been $1000 - $2600 for the pair, I'd be lacking patience as well.

For now, the LT100's will be getting the same attention all my other reels get until their next spectaclar fail since all things must come to an end. As Dominick said earlier, the potential is there for some great fish stories.

That's the spirit. It's a very inexpensive reel and brand new to the market. It is common to have some development issues once a reel goes into production. That's very different from prototypes etc....The reel has made a big splash in the market for the money and I would expect Fin Nor has great interest in it's success.