come fishing with me on the argo out of san francisco, tuesday, july 14th, 2015

Started by alantani, June 30, 2015, 08:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

tony asked about a san francisco trip, so i spoke to a friend of mine about chartering his boat.  craig hansen owns the argo at san francisco's fisherman's wharf.  it's a 6 pack and the normal price is $175 per person. he is willing to give us the boat for a full day trip for $600 and it includes live bait.  so i need five more guys at $100 each.  joey will be our deckhand for the day.  i'm not sure if it will be salmon outside the gate, rockfish and lingcod along the coast, or halibut and stripers inside the bay.  it's a slow moving boat, but very relaxing.  to sign up, just post here and say "in" and then send me a paypal gift or a check.  thanks! alan

skipper - craig hansen
on deck - joey fortina

1.  alan tani - paid in full
2.  bryan young - paid in full
3.  dominick libonati - paid in full
4.  steven williams - paid in full
5.  tim liddle - paid in full
6.  rick lesco - paid in full

standby

7.  tony barbos

check out craig's website at http://argosportfishing.com/
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

The albacore are here now so I'm not driving further than Coos Bay, Have a fun trip.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

Dominick

I'm in with my scopolamine patch.  I'm hoping for salmon.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

Big Tim

alantani

you're both in.  tim you can crash out at my place!  joey will likely be here as well.  dominick, we will pick you up on the way.  bryan, we will figure out what time you need to be here.  steve, got the paypal payment, thanks!  one more.  anybody? 

Big Tim

El Pescador

Sha... DANG!

Sounds like a great trip, but I have a noncancelable business meeting on the same day!

Tight Lines Boys!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Dominick

Alan Rick Lesco, your fishing mate on the California Dawn would like to join us.  Do you need some money from us now?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

it will be great to fish with rick again.  no hurry on the payment.  anytime is fine.  thanks!  alan

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on July 01, 2015, 04:42:12 AM
you're both in.  tim you can crash out at my place!  joey will likely be here as well.  dominick, we will pick you up on the way.  bryan, we will figure out what time you need to be here.  steve, got the paypal payment, thanks!  one more.  anybody? 
Alan no need to pick me up.  I'll meet you at the boat.  I'll sort out the paypal payment.  Dominick

Dominick

One more thing.  When will we know what fish we will be targeting?  Dominick