Reel List - A collectors helper?

Started by coastal_dan, July 16, 2015, 05:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coastal_dan

Not sure if anyone else here keeps track of this stuff, but I figure its like a 'Reel Log'.  I got tired of going through my paypal, ebay, and email for this info so I wanted to centralize it.   If you want it in excel format you can message me but it is easy enough to create...the .jpeg below can be copied and printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

UPDATED BELOW!!!!

Hope this helps someone else  ;D
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Flounder Boy 3

Quote from: coastal_dan on July 16, 2015, 05:07:23 PM
Not sure if anyone else here keeps track of this stuff, but I figure its like a 'Reel Log'.  I got tired of going through my paypal, ebay, and email for this info so I wanted to centralize it.   If you want it in excel format you can message me but it is easy enough to create...the .jpeg below can be copied and printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

Hope this helps someone else  ;D

Very useful, but I'm trying to stop this vintage reel buying disease before it gets totally out of hand.   ;)

Rancanfish

Thanks Dan,  I printed out three pages to start.  I may be able to get my reels on there. 
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Penn Chronology

Jees. I wish I would have had one of these ten years ago! ???

Dominick

Dan I am going to use the form in general but I am going to add the type and amount of line on the reel.  Half the time I pick up a reel and don't remember the line weight.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

coastal_dan

Dom - I can quite easily add that :) Also added a slight gray to every other line, I found it was annoying dragging my finger across filling this out last night.

Dan from Philadelphia...

Gman_WC

Thanks. My problem with spreads is that I always want to add another cell or more information
that it's able to hold. As in this case,  upgrades or $ into to the reel.
-g
Walnut Creek, CA

Bill B

If you save it as an electronic Excell version you can add as may cells or columns as you wish, expanding and filtering yields many looks and allows you to print just what you need for that moment....there is also a neat feature of Excell called "Pivot Tables", it's been a while since I used this feature, but you can create a tables, filtering by different values.

So if you had the above table you could "pivot" the table to show models, line cap, and date of manufacture, kind of like building a line graph with data from one set of data, look under the "Insert" tab on the left side of the header bar... if this makes sense...
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

coastal_dan

Yeah, if anybody wants it I can email it.  This serves my purpose, so feel free to modify to suit your needs :).
Dan from Philadelphia...

Rancanfish

PM sent Danno! Send a copy to my email please.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

coastal_dan

All PM's replied.  Tight lines gents.
Dan from Philadelphia...