Current status of out of stock parts, and upcoming parts

Started by Three se7ens, July 19, 2015, 03:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

Quote from: David Hall on September 03, 2015, 01:14:06 AM
Adam any update on the 9/0 insert kits, handles?

Handles are on order, expected by the end of next week.  Im still waiting on material for the cf washers for the insert kits, so probably 2 weeks before I have those available.

Three se7ens

Picked up a bunch of parts from the cutter today.  I still have some machining to do on everything, but the following will parts will be available again starting this weekend:

titanium 16T a/r kits for penn 750ss/850ss - 20 sets
titanium 16t a/r kits for penn 9500ss - 20 sets
big buy senator insert kits - http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=15219.msg167302#msg167302

I have a few of the 114H/115l inserts cut.  But I think its still going to be a couple of weeks on the kits, as I dont have all of the components.  But I am working with another supplier on a big batch.  The demand has been very high for these, and Im trying to find a supplier that can better meet the quality I need with these.

My stock on handles is running low on many styles at the moment, but Ill be sorting that out soon.  Ive basically been in limbo the past 2 months with not being able to get new parts cut due to issues with the cutter.  Seems to be sorted now, so I shouldnt be out of stock of anything for much longer.