8-Day Long Range Trip and Vacation

Started by Bryan Young, August 24, 2015, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hi Folks. 

I'll be leaving for my very first long range trip on the Intrepid on September 3, 2015 and will not return to port until September 11, 2015.

I will also be on vacation from September 26, 2015 though October 10, 2015 to attend my Sister's wedding, 30th High School Class Reunion, and family time.

If you have any orders, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

johndtuttle

So stoked for you Bryan!

Take care of that Panky  ;) while your out there and take lots of photos!

Best  ;D

El Pescador

Quote from: Bryan Young on August 24, 2015, 09:11:06 PM
Hi Folks. 
I'll be leaving for my very first long range trip on the Intrepid on September 3, 2015 and will not return to port until September 11, 2015.
I will also be on vacation from September 26, 2015 though October 10, 2015 to attend my Sister's wedding, 30th High School Class Reunion, and family time.
If you have any orders, please let me know. 
Thank you,
Bryan

Bryan, I have ONE order for you and that is TO HAVE A GREAT TIME, RELAX, Fish until you drop, and then post your trip when you return!!!!!!

Fish ON big guy!!!!!

Wayne 
ps, just returned from Morro Bay, have some press-a-pennys for your children, will send out in the mail tomorow.
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

theswimmer

Have a blast Bryan!
And... Take lots of pictures for us folks stuck at a desk!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

Great for you Bryan!

Wondering if you will be servicing reels or upgrading drags while offshore?

Enjoy...

Alto Mare

Very nice Bri Bri. Have a blast and bring back some nice pics and I don't mean of just your pretty face  ;D.
I'm excited for you.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 25, 2015, 04:59:49 AM
Very nice Bri Bri. Have a blast and bring back some nice pics and I don't mean of just your pretty face  ;D.
I'm excited for you.

Sal
Awe man, I was planning to post a lot of selfies...lol
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Tiddlerbasher

akfish

Bryan -- I'm on the same trip!! I will be arriving on 9.1 in the evening and staying at the Vagabond. Let's catch some fish.

Bill
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Bryan Young

Quote from: swill88 on August 25, 2015, 03:45:55 AM
Great for you Bryan!

Wondering if you will be servicing reels or upgrading drags while offshore?

Enjoy...
Nope.  Not bringing anything to service reels.

Bryan Young

Quote from: akfish on August 25, 2015, 01:00:34 PM
Bryan -- I'm on the same trip!! I will be arriving on 9.1 in the evening and staying at the Vagabond. Let's catch some fish.

Bill
Cool Bill.  I'll be staying at the Vagabond too arriving on the 2nd.  I'm joining my buddy Hank.

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on August 24, 2015, 10:43:58 PM
Bryan, I have ONE order for you and that is TO HAVE A GREAT TIME, RELAX, Fish until you drop, and then post your trip when you return!!!!!!
Same here. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.