Saying hello from Hull England

Started by jackjock, August 27, 2015, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackjock

Hi everybody, and would like to say hello from the other side of the pond. I came about this forum by accident and was intrigued on what goes on with fishing reels. Ive been a angler for sixty years and done most types of fishing. I mainly do shore fishing now and still take part in a lot of sea matches when the old bones let me. I have lots of reels , two many to mention in this short post. My latest purchase is the penn 7500lc with the long spool. Only been out with the penn once, so its still on trial for the fishing I do. This is mostly when the conditions are right fishing at long range. The rod I use is a 14ft backcaster with the reel at the bottom of the rod. ------ Mike

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

STRIPER LOU

Hi Mike and welcome. Its an interesting place and there's lots of talent here! If you cant get a question answered or a problem fixed on this site Then you are really in trouble!!!!!!
Thanks for joining the crowd.
......................Lou

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome from the UK - This plaice is like home to me ;) ;D

Jerseymic

Welcome Mike, from down here in Cornwall.

Mike.

conchydong

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

swill88

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Reel 224

Hi Mike welcome, this was a good accident  ;D

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."