Hello from SoCal!

Started by SoCal Bob, August 31, 2015, 05:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCal Bob

I found this site like many, researching reels. I know Alan Tani's name from bloody decks, where I have seen his fishing posts. I didn't know Alan was the reel deal guru, but I appreciate this site because I want to learn more on servicing these little machines.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

swill88

SoCal Bob

Thanks for the welcome! I probably won't have anything to offer, but probably lots of questions. Most of my reels are Penns, but I do have shimano's and an avet.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Bryan Young

Welcome Bob.  Not to worry about questions.  We are all here to help.  You may have something to contribute once you find a way to make it work easier and better than anyone else...It often happens.  Some of us have been doing it one way for years.  New eyes seem to find easier ways of doing things.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Aiala

Greetings, Bob! 

Where in SoCal? I live in Palm Springs.   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

SoCal Bob

Quote from: Aiala on August 31, 2015, 02:55:12 PM
Greetings, Bob! 

Where in SoCal? I live in Palm Springs.   :)

~A~

I live in Nuevo, on the other side of Mt. San Jacinto. I do find myself in Palm Springs quite a bit (work).