Fishing Report 9/2

Started by STRIPER LOU, September 03, 2015, 10:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STRIPER LOU

Will try to keep it short. Tide, just OK. Visibility zero for 1st hour. Fishing slope head swimmers and frames. Four good bass 20/30lbs, a half dozen or so schoolies, and way too many bluefish. Water temp 74.5.
All fish released. Pictured is a 25 about ready to be released. Man them big blues really tire out the old guy!!!

theswimmer

Lou that looks like that same old battered plug that has caught many fish before these!
The lucky plug strikes again ::)
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

STRIPER LOU

It is the same plug and its absolutely beat. I'm going to rewire it and use it again next week. Got a few backups made so I'm good to go!

theswimmer

I have an old Panther Martin that I have caught more fish on than I can count.
I have identical lures but that old beat up model just has something going.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn