Accurate "AccuPlate" Bearing Cups

Started by Cortez_Conversions, November 15, 2015, 12:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

While I was making the standard cups for the Jig Master plates, I ran a bunch of knurled knob style cups that will fit all the Accurate  "AccuPlates" from the 140 thru the 4/0. Yes, the Squidders, the Jiggys, the 3/0's and the 4/0's! These fill all Cortez Conversions plates as well, but they won't fit Lee Pro. This is for the non-handle side for those of you who like to adjust the tension or side load on the spool.

I'll have these available later this week and will post a price at that time.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

twotone

twotone

Dominick

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 15, 2015, 12:33:54 AM
This is for the non-handle side for those of you who like to adjust the tension or side load on the spool.

Sal, do you see?  Wayne is not the only one.  ::) Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mikeysm

ez2cdave

WOW, very cool . . . I really LIKE those!

Alto Mare

Tom, they look great, thanks for offering them to us. See if you could make me one with an alarm for when it gets too tight and ship it directly to Dominick. I'll pick up the tab ;) 

Quote from: Dominick on November 15, 2015, 03:14:13 AM
Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on November 15, 2015, 12:33:54 AM
This is for the non-handle side for those of you who like to adjust the tension or side load on the spool.

Sal, do you see?  Wayne is not the only one.  ::) Dominick
I didn't say for anyone not to use it, I only told you "or Wayne" not to use it. That bearing was crazy tight, I could hardly move the spool ::)
That's how bearings  go bad or at times plates crack. I've seen a few cracked plates on those.
With that said, you've been fishing over 50 years more than me, so, if you like it tight...go for it! ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Tom,
   You never cease to amaze me with your machine work and creativity... those are beautiful and practical as well.
I would like 2 please.
Thanks for offering these here.
Dom

Aiala

Ingenious and elegant... by any chance will they fit the JVariance 4/0 plates?   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Reel 224 on November 15, 2015, 02:54:35 PM
Will they fit the standard threads on the Penn Jig Master and the Penn Surf-master 200 side plates?   

Sorry, they don't fit stock reels.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Aiala on November 15, 2015, 04:09:42 PM
Ingenious and elegant... by any chance will they fit the JVariance 4/0 plates?   :)

~A~
I don't know. I don't have any Jvariance products. If the threads are the same, then there is a chance they will work together.

broadway

Tom, these will fit accuplates and your plates but will they fit your new plates you're bringing to the table (hopefully soon.)
Thanks
Dom

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: broadway on November 15, 2015, 07:46:46 PM
Tom, these will fit accuplates and your plates but will they fit your new plates you're bringing to the table (hopefully soon.)
Thanks
Dom
They sure will!

speedwagon2

Tom,
  Put me down for 2.
Thanks,  SpeedwagonII

coastal_dan

Pretty sweet!  I'm interested in 1x.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

David Hall