*CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* 04-17-16 - Morro Bay- LIST

Started by Big Tim, February 18, 2016, 01:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

I want to get a list together of all the A.T. members going so I know if and when I might be able to squeeze a closed charter out of the landing...The target # for me would be 20, but we may be able to do it with less..I will call Glenn tomorrow and get an idea of what it will take.

I may not have all the names correct so please chime in so we get this list complete, thanks.

BT

1) Tim Liddle
2)Alan Tani
3)Wayne
4)Rick
5)JT
6)PJ
7)Steve
8)Scott
9)Jack
10)Nathan from Fresno Fisherman's Warehouse
11)Bill
12)Jeff
13)Joe
14) David Hall
15) The Lingwrangler
16) Mike Taggart- my Brother in law  ;D ;D ;D

sundaytrucka

I do not know if you missed anybody, maybe they are trying to stay under thr radar?

Thanks for starting this thread Tim!

Cannot wait!

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

stoked4fishin

It's gonna be a blast for sure!  I can't wait either!

natch!

Joe Perrault, who was with us on the SoA last year, is riding down with me.

Jack

pjstevko

David Hall

Big Tim

pjstevko

I think I'm more excited for this single day trip than I am for my week in the Florida Keys next week  ;D

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on February 29, 2016, 11:14:37 PM
I think I'm more excited for this single day trip than I am for my week in the Florida Keys next week  ;D

PJ, I'm always ready  ;D

BT

Big Tim

We picked up #15. If this is an AT member please let us know so we can add you to the list. It may be Nathan from Fresno Fisherman's Warehouse, if so I will find out tomorrow
BT

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tim, I'm sorry to say that I have had to cancel out of the April 17 trip, but I hope to make the next one.  Thanks for doing all of the work to make it happen.  I wish that I could go.

Randy

Big Tim

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 21, 2016, 07:39:38 PM
Tim, I'm sorry to say that I have had to cancel out of the April 17 trip, but I hope to make the next one.  Thanks for doing all of the work to make it happen.  I wish that I could go.

Randy

That's all good Randy. We will get to fish together many times over in the coming years. You will be missed

Tim

stoked4fishin

alantani

we'll miss you!!!!!  remember, you can always come over for dinner on friday, saturday or sunday!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!