Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

foakes

Quote from: sdlehr on March 03, 2016, 03:16:44 PM
Pics would really be helpful here...

Sid

When we hit 20 questions, we must start over -- 😄😄😄

We have established it is not animal -- it is mineral.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Sharkin904

Sorry for the delay on the pics. Time consuming to do upload and copy/paste all from my phone between jobs. But there's what I'm working with lol

Sharkin904

Put the old gears back in, works great. Doesn't make sense to me, unless the gears are for a different Jigmaster. Looks like these will be up for sale lol

coastal_dan

Hey, these were from me.  Yep the real deal bought from PC.  They were installed but never used in my Accurate 501.  I went back to 4:1 steel and decided to sell these.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Sharkin904

Lol yep! As advertised, in perfect shape. I'm sure ya just something I was doing wrong. Gonna try again on my dad's jig he just picked up. Crazy good shape on the outside, nasty grease buildup on the inside. Perfect project lol