everyone, please consider posting a full face photo as an avatar

Started by alantani, February 13, 2011, 09:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsetta

Mike, get in touch if it helps (send a pm), it'll be sorted in no time.
Dom - I've spent a few years now looking forward to getting out on 'Broadway' witcha - had a great vicarious fish with Dominick and you a year or so ago ;D
One day mate ;)
As you said once before, "...thanks to the best crew on the internet".
We're all very fortunate.
Cheers lads, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

broadway

Justin,
   I'd love to get ya out on broadway sometime, especially if you'll help me keep pescachasers shirt buttoned up. Next season I'd like to get an A.T. crew trip or two for members in the area or ones willing to travel here. Hopefully in may for the cow bass migration.
All the best,
Dom

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

George4741

I'm changing my avatar and I've forgotten how to crop it. :'(  Help anyone?
viurem lliures o morirem

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on September 21, 2013, 03:29:21 PM
Justin,
   I'd love to get ya out on broadway sometime, especially if you'll help me keep pescachasers shirt buttoned up. Next season I'd like to get an A.T. crew trip or two for members in the area or ones willing to travel here. Hopefully in may for the cow bass migration.
All the best,
Dom

I'm in...Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

George4741

Quote from: George4741 on October 15, 2013, 04:12:43 PM
I'm changing my avatar and I've forgotten how to crop it. :'(  Help anyone?

Never mind, I've figured it out.
viurem lliures o morirem

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

George4741

You're very kind, Alan, but I don't think it is that great.  I just don't have many digital photos of me with a fishing theme.
viurem lliures o morirem

Dynamo

I don't think it is that great

I like it. Lovely shot of the mountain. What fish is that?

George4741

Quote from: Dynamo on October 16, 2013, 07:43:09 PM
I like it. Lovely shot of the mountain. What fish is that?

It is a rainbow trout with some ice and snow on it.  We were ice fishing at Eagle Valley reservoir near Pioche Nevada. 
  George
viurem lliures o morirem

BMITCH

Quote from: broadway on September 21, 2013, 03:29:21 PM
Justin,
All the best,
Dom

That's a great idea!! I'm kinda jealous that there appears to be a west coast thing, that might happen??? This summer. Maybe beat them to the punch with a striper trip in the spring with a follow up of say maybe a tank testing canyon fall trip?? Whatever it turns out to be from porgies to tuna( just not blackfishing. That's an art form I've yet to grasp) IM IN!
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

DCrosen

I will do that soon. However, I don't know what an avatar is. I know enough to get by, but there is a lot I need to learn. If someone can tell me how to post a pic, I will post one soon. I need to try out my new digital camera anyway.

alantani

a photo will need to reduced and/or cropped to about 120x120 and then it should fit.  it will need to be that small to be uploaded.  pick a photo and i can help.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

otownjoe

Ive croped and croped so much i feel like a farmer not a fisherman.still cant get my avatar loaded.any decade now ill get this computer stuff.thanks Joe

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Norcal Pescador on February 20, 2011, 03:30:13 AM
Because the picture is automatically shrunk (is that a word?) down to thumbnail size, you should be able to use any photo.

Go to "Profile" and choose "Forum Profile Information".
Click on "I will upload my own picture" and then "Browse" to find the picture you want to use.
When you find the picture, try double-clicking on it but it shouldn't appear until you "Change Profile".
At the bottom click on "Change Profile".
You're done! Go back to the "Home" page and you should see your charming face.

Life is Good!