alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Newell 300 Series Aluminum Side Plates - SOLD OUT
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 08, 2019, 01:54:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newell 300 Series Aluminum Side Plates - SOLD OUT  (Read 63508 times)
Bryan Young
Ultimate Upgrades Drags
Administrator

The Reel Whisperer

« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2019, 09:35:58 AM »

Last word we are waiting for the polishers to finish the polishing again.  They didn't do a good job initially and we had to send them back.  no ETA yet as we are guppies in a huge lake.

Cheesy I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. Cheesy
Syncopized

« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2019, 06:47:27 PM »

ok, mahalo.  Canít wait to get a pair and try it out lol.  They look cherry!
davem

« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2019, 07:25:58 AM »

ok, mahalo.  Canít wait to get a pair and try it out lol.  They look cherry!

You and me both.  I snagged some of the 400 series side plates and they are awesome.

Dave
Bryan Young
Ultimate Upgrades Drags
Administrator

The Reel Whisperer

« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2019, 08:42:36 AM »

Me three as we made some incremental improvements and would like to see how it affects the installation versus the older 300 series side plate kits.

Cheesy I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. Cheesy
Vintage Offshore Tackle
Photo Group

« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2019, 10:56:32 AM »

They are beautiful Bryan!  What colors are you running?  Do you have any that are still unspoken for?

Thanks,

Randy
Bryan Young
Ultimate Upgrades Drags
Administrator

The Reel Whisperer

« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2019, 11:56:58 AM »

They are beautiful Bryan!  What colors are you running?  Do you have any that are still unspoken for?

Thanks,

Randy
Hi Randy,

I don't have any that are spoken for.  I'm funding these completely and will sell them on the first come first served basis.  I don' t like taking any money before having a product ready to ship.

Colors?  I haven't chosen the colors yet because I want to see what the anodizer has yet.  Still deciding...

Bryan

Vintage Offshore Tackle
Photo Group

« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2019, 12:06:23 PM »

Can't wait to see 'em.  Please put me on your waiting list if you have one.  Thanks for investing your time and money to create these upgrades and to help keep our Newells alive and well.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: