FOOD! *CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, March 17, 2016, 03:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

I would like to know,who will be eating at Alan's home on 4-16-16 for dinner? I think pot luck, Who's willing to bring what ? I do not want to  stick Alan for the cleaning bill  :o I personally am considering using his Weber grill out back to make sea food and Mexican style hors devours.Let's get our heads on this  & start a list. By the way Alan I'm taking Monday off to help with all the clean up.

BT

1) BT hors devoururs

2)JT : 2 trays of homemade lasagna, 1 extra meat and 1 veggie

3) Wayne & Rick:  - Shrimp & spicy red sauce for hor d'oeuvres
- a loaf of Cheezy Garlic bread, will need to heat it in the oven before dinner
- Double chocoloate brownies hand-made by my loving wife, Jennifer for the Sunday Fishing trip.
- a couple bottles of red wine!  I have not been to any Alan Tani Function where there was NO alcohol!  Don't want to drop the ball on this one.

4) Bill ... Italian Saugage

5) PJ - dessert

Marcq

Quote from: Big Tim on March 17, 2016, 03:49:35 AM
OK I want to know,who will be invading Alan's home on 4-16-16 for dinner? What do we want to do ? Who's willing to bring what ? And do we all want to leave and stick Alan for the cleaning bill  :o I personally am considering using his Weber grill out back to make sea food and Mexican style hors devours.Let's get our heads on this and make it great & start a list. By the way Alan I'm taking Monday off to help with all the clean up.

BT

1) BT hors devoururs
Hope Alan knows about this  ;D
Marc..

theswimmer

Big Tim,
I volunteered to bring 2 trays of homemade lasagna, 1 extra meat and 1 veggie !
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

El Pescador

Big Tim!

Just spoke with Rick, and we are bringing the following:

- Shrimp & spicy red sauce for hor d'oeuvres
- a loaves of Cheezy Garlic bread, will need to heat it in the oven before dinner
- Double chocoloate brownies hand-made by my loving wife, Jennifer for the Sunday Fishing trip.
- a couple bottles of red wine!  I have not been to any Alan Tani Function where there was NO alcohol!  Don't want to drop the ball on this one.

Going to be a great trip.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

El Pescador

Quote from: Bryan Young on March 17, 2016, 01:42:13 PM
Can I just come and eat?  :D ;)

Bryan!  Please do and bring Dominick with you!!!! 

He is ONE heck of a Chef, and his kitchen cleaning skills are legendary!  He can clean up on Monday!!!! ;D

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Big Tim

Quote from: El Pescador on March 17, 2016, 01:16:37 PM
Big Tim!

Just spoke with Rick, and we are bringing the following:

- Shrimp & spicy red sauce for hor d'oeuvres
- a loaf of Cheezy Garlic bread, will need to heat it in the oven before dinner
- a couple bottles of red wine!  I have not been to any Alan Tani Function where there was NO alcohol!  Don't want to drop the ball on this one.

Going to be a great trip.

Wayne

AWESOME!!!

alantani

steve and i will probably take a survey of the frig and the pantry, then run to albertson's for groceries.  might try for perch on saturday at the beach just down from the house. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill Karr

For Big Tim,
I will be there sat night. I'll leave it to you what I should add. Couple of thoughts:
1.6 bottles of red wine-never goes to waste! or-
2. Local market has some pretty good Italian sausage, sweet and/or hot-goes with the theme and if you're grilling I can do on the grill or-
3. Local tortilla factory has great tortillas and outstanding carnitas-as first course soft tacos?

Tim-I'll leave the choice to you. Anyone else want to vote?
Bill
Bill

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on March 17, 2016, 01:47:37 PM
Quote from: Bryan Young on March 17, 2016, 01:42:13 PM
Can I just come and eat?  :D ;)

Bryan!  Please do and bring Dominick with you!!!! 

He is ONE heck of a Chef, and his kitchen cleaning skills are legendary!  He can clean up on Monday!!!! ;D

Wayne
Yuk yuk yuk.  :-\ :-\  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

David Hall

Okay as usual I got on a little late for the party, Where's everyone staying Saturday night?
This sounds like fun so I plan to not miss it.  See how this menu shakes out over the next week or so so I can figure out how I can contribute, I don't mind doing cleanup.

Big Tim

Quote from: bkarr on March 17, 2016, 04:32:02 PM
For Big Tim,
I will be there sat night. I'll leave it to you what I should add. Couple of thoughts:
1.6 bottles of red wine-never goes to waste! or-
2. Local market has some pretty good Italian sausage, sweet and/or hot-goes with the theme and if you're grilling I can do on the grill or-
3. Local tortilla factory has great tortillas and outstanding carnitas-as first course soft tacos?

Tim-I'll leave the choice to you. Anyone else want to vote?
Bill

Bill how about Italian sausage.I may just do a pasta with clams and such we could even add the sausage.

BT

Bill Karr

Bill

pjstevko

Any interest in a batch of breakfast burritos the morning of the fish massacre?????