FOOD! *CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, March 17, 2016, 03:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

David Hall

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on March 18, 2016, 03:09:12 PM
Any interest in a batch of breakfast burritos the morning of the fish massacre?????

PJ are you offering? Shall I put you on the list? Alan the boat has pretty good food.

BT

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on March 18, 2016, 01:42:03 AM
Okay as usual I got on a little late for the party, Where's everyone staying Saturday night?
This sounds like fun so I plan to not miss it.  See how this menu shakes out over the next week or so so I can figure out how I can contribute, I don't mind doing cleanup.

David my plan is to stay at Alans, but I also reserved a room at the Motel 6 for Saturday and Sunday night just in case someone needs it or if my friend from Oxnard feels healthy enough after back surgery to join us. I can switch plans on the fly and split the room with you if you need? We can help with all the clean up easily as it is a short drive to Alans  .

BT

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 01:48:25 AM
Any interest in a batch of breakfast burritos the morning of the fish massacre?????

PJ are you offering? Shall I put you on the list? Alan the boat has pretty good food.

BT
Yeah I'm offering to make a bunch of breakfast burritos...... but I'm unsure how to warm them for those who aren't staying at Alan's....

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on March 19, 2016, 04:29:24 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 01:48:25 AM

BT
Yeah I'm offering to make a bunch of breakfast burritos...... but I'm unsure how to warm them for those who aren't staying at Alan's....

Well PJ that could be an issue ? Back in the day we would wrap them in foil and set the burritos on the manifolds of the engines. Not so sure if that's aloud these days  ;D

BT

sundaytrucka

I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

pjstevko

El Pescador

Quote from: sundaytrucka on March 19, 2016, 04:48:40 AM
Hey Tim,
What kind of food do they sell on the boat?
-Scott

Scott,

The Endeavor DOES sell food aboard the boat,

http://www.morrobaylanding.com/fleet-details.php?id=2

Tim, if you would call Morro Bay Landing and ask for the Endeavor's menu that would be great,

Last year with Alan and Gang on the Rita G, here was there menu!  Food was excellent and well priced.

So good, I didn't lose ANY weight!!! ;D

Just bring your favorite hot sauce.
Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Big Tim

PJ, dessert is good anytime!

A quote from my trip report on the Endeavor this past December :
"boat food on the Endeavor is exceptional...Breakfast burrito had bacon, eggs, hash browns, fresh cilantro, onion and tomato! The Burgers are huge with tons of fresh veggies"

they have plenty of snacks,soda and beer as well and I think we ran out of burgers and Tabby made some fresh grilled fish sandwiches on sourdough.

BT

theswimmer

The burger I had was huge ,fresh and cooked to order.
I had  a breakfast burrito the trip before and it was very good as well.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

I actually had to remind the crew that my Coors Light count was short!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

David Hall

Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 02:05:25 AM
Quote from: David Hall on March 18, 2016, 01:42:03 AM
Okay as usual I got on a little late for the party, Where's everyone staying Saturday night?
This sounds like fun so I plan to not miss it.  See how this menu shakes out over the next week or so so I can figure out how I can contribute, I don't mind doing cleanup.

David my plan is to stay at Alans, but I also reserved a room at the Motel 6 for Saturday and Sunday night just in case someone needs it or if my friend from Oxnard feels healthy enough after back surgery to join us. I can switch plans on the fly and split the room with you if you need? We can help with all the clean up easily as it is a short drive to Alans  .

Sounds like a plan, If you want to split the room for Saturday night, I will likely drive home Sunday evening.
I should be down Sarurday afternoon anyway.

BT

Big Tim

David i will PM you my phone # and tell Alan my plan change. Just shoot me a call when you get to Morro Bay.

BT

David Hall