FOOD! *CAPE SAN MARTIN SPECIAL* Sun 04-17-2016-Endeavor 12 Hour Trip-Morro Bay

Started by Big Tim, March 17, 2016, 03:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

Quote from: pjstevko on March 19, 2016, 04:29:24 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 01:48:25 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on March 18, 2016, 03:09:12 PM
Any interest in a batch of breakfast burritos the morning of the fish massacre?????

PJ are you offering? Shall I put you on the list? Alan the boat has pretty good food.

BT
Yeah I'm offering to make a bunch of breakfast burritos...... but I'm unsure how to warm them for those who aren't staying at Alan's....

thanks for all of that, but i'm thinking maybe make a few and don't go through too much trouble.  one, it's ALOT of work on your part.  two, i like to support the boat a little extra by buying what's on board just to help them, but by all means cook up whatever you have the time and inclination for.  i am certain everyone would appreciate it!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on March 20, 2016, 04:53:17 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on March 19, 2016, 04:29:24 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on March 19, 2016, 01:48:25 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on March 18, 2016, 03:09:12 PM
Any interest in a batch of breakfast burritos the morning of the fish massacre?????

PJ are you offering? Shall I put you on the list? Alan the boat has pretty good food.

BT
Yeah I'm offering to make a bunch of breakfast burritos...... but I'm unsure how to warm them for those who aren't staying at Alan's....

thanks for all of that, but i'm thinking maybe make a few and don't go through too much trouble.  one, it's ALOT of work on your part.  two, i like to support the boat a little extra by buying what's on board just to help them, but by all means cook up whatever you have the time and inclination for.  i am certain everyone would appreciate it!   ;D
I've switched my offering from breakfast the morning of to dessert the night before....
Since it seems that it'll be an Italian dinner theme I was thinking of bringing a cheesecake and a homemade fruit cobbler....if that sounds OK?

alantani

sundaytrucka

Thanks for the info Wayne!

If the Endeavor menu comes close to what the Rita G. has available, I will be more than content.

I am staying in Morro Bay Sat and Sun night, so whatever you guys have planned I am in to participate.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Dominick

It sounds to me like someone ought to be in charge of assigning what to bring.  It sounds like there will be an over abundance of food.  That's like a pot luck out of control.  Have fun, I'll be thinking of all of you on that trip.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

David Hall

I better throw a sleeping bag in the truck.
I don't know why but I envision around 5 gallons of scotch appearing, or disappearing?

theswimmer

Quote from: David Hall on March 21, 2016, 06:05:16 PM
I don't know why but I envision around 5 gallons of scotch appearing, or disappearing?

😇
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: David Hall on March 21, 2016, 06:05:16 PM

Seeing as how I'm not a drinking man I'll be bringing a supply of stogies for us to enjoy along with that 5 gallons of scotch!!!!

David Hall

Who doesn't like a good cigar?
You know the president is normalizing relations with Cuba!

pjstevko

Quote from: David Hall on March 29, 2016, 01:48:01 AM
Who doesn't like a good cigar?
You know the president is normalizing relations with Cuba!

Having lived in the Florida Keys for almost 10 years I've had the pleasure of enjoying an authentic Cuban cigar or 12 but to be honest I think they are highly overrated......

You can get way better cigars from Honduras,  Dominican Republic, and a couple other places for half the cost of Cubans!!!!

theswimmer

My recipe grew.

One tray vegi lasagana.
Two trays double sausage and  beef lasagana.....

Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

Quote from: theswimmer on April 09, 2016, 08:10:00 PM
My recipe grew.

One tray vegi lasagana.
Two trays double sausage and  beef lasagana.....

Best,
JT

Sounds great!

But... quoting my old coach... 'don't peak too soon!'

Steve