Biggest Baddest John Rowley's Lingcod tournament- Virg's Landing Morro Bay-Dates

Started by Big Tim, March 20, 2016, 02:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Every year Virg's Landing sponsors a Lingcod Tournament out of Morro Bay California. You have to have the biggest Ling out of all there boats each week to qualify. Then the weekly winners are invited to fish in December and the top 3 fish win the money. About $5K to 1st., $3k to 2nd. and $2k for 3rd. +/-. I am going to pick a date for a 2 day trip soon and hope we can get an Alan Tani family member qualified for the final. My target dates will be in September or early October. This will be a 2 day trip on the Princess, leaving on a Friday night and returning on a Sunday. The cost is $295.00 with all food, jackpots, drinks, and tips extra. More to follow.

BT

David Hall

Sounds like a good time to me, I really enjoyed the last 2 day I went on with Virgs.

alantani

hey, i'll be retired by then, probably just sitting around the house with nothing to do.  let me know the dates, we can book the cayucos house and go fish!!!!!  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on March 20, 2016, 04:49:12 PM
hey, i'll be retired by then, probably just sitting around the house with nothing to do.  let me know the dates, we can book the cayucos house and go fish!!!!!  ;D

Retired, you know you will have a lot more to do once you retire  ;D I will nail down the date soon and get it posted. We got to get em in April, then the SOA in June a 2 dayer & I got to go to the Channel Islands as well. Maybe I should retire to and just fish  ;D

BT

Big Tim

Fri Sep 23, 2016 - Sun Sep 25, 2016   10:00 pm - 4:00 pm   Rockfishing – 2 Day Trip 2 DAY   Princess   24

Fri Oct 21, 2016 - Sun Oct 23, 2016           10:00 pm - 4:00 pm   Rockfishing – 2 Day Trip 2 DAY   Princess   24

Lets pick a date!

BT