Any interest in a 18 person max/12 hour limited load trip in Nov/Dec?????

Started by pjstevko, April 19, 2016, 03:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

November or December would be better for me.... September  and  the first half of October are no good for me as I'm still busy at work.....but I'd still try to make it work whenever the date you guys decide

mikeysm

I have the same problem September and October I am to busy also.

Mike

Bryan Young

I don't mind if there were 20 or 30 people on board if we can charter the entire boat.  It's more fun fishing with people you know or wanted to know.  Just my opinion.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bill Karr

I'm a definite "maybe". Have a pretty full schedule this fall so it will depend on the final date. It's 3 days for me but sometimes mid week is as good as a Sunday. Would really like to fish with all of you again before long.
Bill
Bill

theswimmer

I'm of a like mind of Bryan, don't mind sharing a tight rail with my friends.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

swill88

That boat trip in wet or cold weather would be a challenge.

No shelter outside and room for only maybe 10 in the cabin.

Bring your hand warmers.

Steve

pjstevko

Quote from: swill88 on April 22, 2016, 04:22:58 AM
That boat trip in wet or cold weather would be a challenge.

No shelter outside and room for only maybe 10 in the cabin.

Bring your hand warmers.

Steve

That would separate the men from the boys! 

Swami805

I would be a definite if it was on a Sunday. I used to fish every month in the tournaments for several years up there, was a lot of fun and good fishing. 22 people drifting for rockfish/lingcod sounds about perfect. Been lurking this site for a while and would really enjoy getting to meet some of you.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

pjstevko

Big Tim

Big Tim is off the grid with 6-7 day work week and 10+ hours per. It will slow down soon and yes I want to go fishing!!! I am still planning on New Years Eve for my birthday and something soon as well. I also have been getting bugged about a Channel Islands trip? My sons are chirpin' at me too  ;D ;D ;D right now the fishing is good but has slowed a bit. When it's 100+/- in Fresno the wind and chop pick up out of the Central Coast some, but fishing and the weather will get rolling and start settling next month and later, and as it gets closer to spawn time the real big Lings will show. And the Hotel fees in the Summer will kill ya.

BT

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on July 21, 2016, 12:26:14 AM
Big Tim is off the grid with 6-7 day work week and 10+ hours per. It will slow down soon and yes I want to go fishing!!! I am still planning on New Years Eve for my birthday and something soon as well. I also have been getting bugged about a Channel Islands trip? My sons are chirpin' at me too  ;D ;D ;D right now the fishing is good but has slowed a bit. When it's 100+/- in Fresno the wind and chop pick up out of the Central Coast some, but fishing and the weather will get rolling and start settling next month and later, and as it gets closer to spawn time the real big Lings will show. And the Hotel fees in the Summer will kill ya.

BT

I hear ya, i was just curious...i can't even think about fishing until November due to work as well....

VibraxTrout

VibraxTrout-

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!