New Years in Morro Bay!??! BT's birthday fishing on the Endeavor

Started by Big Tim, May 01, 2016, 02:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

OK, it's a long ways away but my birthday is New Years Eve & I always go fishing on or near my birthday in Morro Bay & it just so happens that Dec.31 is on a Saturday and is the last fishing day of the season & the Endeavor is running a "Cape San Martin Special" on that date...I'm going to go no matter what anyone else does. I am also setting up another date for the AT family to fish again together prior to New Years Eve, but have been overwhelmed at work lately and been preparing for my trip to Mexico on the SOA charter to nail down the date. Just throwing this out ;D Alan I have the Friday before off and the Monday after.

BT

swill88

Count me in Tim.

I don't celebrate New years anymore since TV took over.

Let's celebrate your birthday with a fishing trip!

pjstevko

I'm interested too but can't commit until the date gets closer....

alantani

I will likely be in Sanger.  We can talk to mom about the Cayucos house,  though.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on May 02, 2016, 05:05:03 PM
I will likely be in Sanger.  We can talk to mom about the Cayucos house,  though.

;D  Thank you  ;D We would be very respectful and leave it spotless.

Tim

theswimmer

I'm in.
I can talk Ms Mari into anything.
Just don't tell her😜
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on May 02, 2016, 11:09:45 PM
I'm in.
Just don't tell her😜

Just tell her your'e providing her an opportunity to run on the beach and she will be fine  ;D

BT

swill88

I'm in.
Just don't tell her😜

... just talk her into vegetarian lasagna... please!

steve

theswimmer

Quote from: swill88 on May 02, 2016, 11:58:42 PM
I'm in.
Just don't tell her😜

... just talk her into vegetarian lasagna... please!

steve

No problem!
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn