349/349H Frame kits.

Started by Cortez_Conversions, June 17, 2016, 09:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

Still a work in progress....

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Tightlines667

.. and a fine looking work it is :) ;D
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

steelhead_killer

><)))">

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mikeysm

Tom are you going to offer these as a kit. Or is this just a prototype for show.

Mike

Bryan Young

Just out of curiosity, do you need the 2 top posts if you are going with a solid frame?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

STRIPER LOU

Tom,
Exemplary work as usual!!!!!!
............Lou

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: mikeysm on June 18, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Tom are you going to offer these as a kit. Or is this just a prototype for show.

Mike
These will be offered as a kit.
I will probably add a spool before it's all said and done.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 18, 2016, 04:38:31 PM
Just out of curiosity, do you need the 2 top posts if you are going with a solid frame?

Bryan,
There wont be any top posts. This is going to be a completely topless kit.
The screw holes on the top will be for the harness lugs. They are going to be captured in the side plates.

Alto Mare

Awesome work Tom! Are you making the spools as well? Those are very hard to find.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 18, 2016, 05:44:33 PM
Awesome work Tom! Are you making the spools as well? Those are very hard to find.

Thanks Sal,
Yes, spools will be on the list.
I will also be offering these with the wide frames, and as you know, those spools are rare as well.
Tom

mikeysm

I was concerned about the spool also. The rest can be found with a little effort. Looks like a good summer project.

Mike