Main Menu

Holy cow!!

Started by Aiala, July 07, 2016, 01:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Here's something you don't see very often, caught yesterday aboard ROYAL STAR only a few hours out of port: 

233-lb BFT!!

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

David Hall

Please come north, please come north,
I want one I want one I want one.

Dominick

Yowza!  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

foakes

Been talking with a few clients in San Diego, SoCal, Mexico, & Newport -- even out of Newport and Oxnard, out towards the islands -- YT and other species are showing up in droves.  Even the day and a half trips are limiting out.

Maybe some of our members from that area could report --

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

RiverAngler

Nice catch!. Thanks for sharing that. One day.......
Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

theswimmer

Time to go....
The warm water surge is moving north.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn