Scott's for Penn parts

Started by Reel 224, July 21, 2016, 12:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Scott's is a dealer for Penn reel parts who Ive dealt with from time to time. Most recently for parts to repair a Penn 550SSG. I just have to say the people at Scott's are wonderful to deal with they are knowledgeable courteous and patient with any question you might have on what reel parts you might need. Scott's personifies what a true business is and it's a welcome pleasure in this world of out sourcing and rudeness as a norm today.

I want to personally thank the Owner and staff of Scott's. Great company to deal with. www.mysticparts.com

Joe

P.S. And Scott's is very prompt with their delivery.    

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

reelrepair123

the best, mo is great.   harryk

Aiala

Quote from: Reel 224 on July 21, 2016, 12:29:09 PM
Scott's personifies what a true business is, and it's a welcome pleasure in this world of outsourcing and rudeness as a norm today.

I second that emotion! 

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

mo65

I've never seen a place ship out so fast...they're a joy to do business with.  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Aiala

Quote from: mo65 on July 21, 2016, 02:37:13 PM
I've never seen a place ship out so fast...they're a joy to do business with.  8)

Yup! Although I must say, McMaster-Carr is uncommonly speedy, too.  :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Alto Mare

Mo is the best!
I need to drive over one day and give her a hug.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Marcq

Scott's is a dealer for Penn reel parts who Ive dealt with from time to time. Most recently for parts to repair a Penn 550SSG. I just have to say the people at Scott's are wonderful to deal with they are knowledgeable courteous and patient with any question you might have on what reel parts you might need. Scott's personifies what a true business is and it's a welcome pleasure in this world of out sourcing and rudeness as a norm today.

I want to personally thank the Owner and staff of Scott's. Great company to deal with. www.mysticparts.com

Joe

X2  8)

Marc..

RiverAngler

Parents don't frame pictures of their kids playing video games. Take them fishing!

sdlehr

Joe, if you're only 15 miles away why do you need Sal for you to go over and give Mo a hug?
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Alto Mare

Quote from: sdlehr on July 21, 2016, 08:04:57 PM
Joe, if you're only 15 miles away why do you need Sal for you to go over and give Mo a hug?
Sid, it's an Italian thing. I read it as an invitation to stop over his house as well ;).
I would definitely stop over and see you Joe, if I ever make it there.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelhead_killer

I have the same sentiments.  They are the standard that all others should aspire to become.  Something about getting that little box in the mail sooner than you thought possible... ;D
><)))">

sdlehr

Quote from: Reel 224 on July 22, 2016, 01:47:25 AM
Sid: Just to explain for you. I was quoting Aiala on McMasters Car, saying I just live 15 miles from there. I live 48miles from Scott's. OKAY!
Joe   
OK, Joe. No need to yell.
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

David Hall

I really enjoy placing orders with Scott's, got myself one of their T-shirts awhile back when I ordered some reel parts, going to order a hat next time!
Just knowing there's a place out there that not only caters to Penn Heads but they actually share our enthusiasm. 
MO you're the greatest!

borchcl

Joe, please give Mo a hug for me as well.
Thanks,
Charlie