Jarvis Walker Patriot

Started by Donnyboat, August 10, 2016, 11:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Hi all, I`m at it again, I have a Jarvis Walker Patriot-JP 888, I have tried to get schematics & works manual through Jarvis walker, they tell me know schematic know parts, know record of this reel would you beleive, can anyone help, I brought it not long ago, the drags not working, the drag wire/ spring ?, was rapt around the dog clip & non reverse cog, I am thinking there is a bush missing that the wire type spring should pivot around, but there is not any room, to fit a bush under the rotor, maybe some one has worked on one, I placed a post on an australian forums, know replys, thanks donnyboat.
Don, or donnyboat

Donnyboat

Hi everyone, I contacted jarvis walker, Victoria australia, South Dandenong, chap by the name of Lachlan, he suggested that he sends me a new reel for the cost of postage, as he was disapointed with jarvis walker manafactors not having chematics or records of this reel, he has sent me a new reel small overhead, Rovex Oberon, quite a nice chap to deal with, just for the record, cheers donnyboat.
Don, or donnyboat

thorhammer

Donnyboat

my mate, that gave me the Kendor drum reel, also gave me a J W Patriot, would you believe, exactly the same reel, have not opened it patriot yet, but all appears to be working, and smooth, he also gave me a Garcia kingfisher GX 61, on the foot it has made in Japan, 7720, can anyone give me more info on this Garcia thanks, cheer donnyboat.
Don, or donnyboat

Donnyboat

correction on the garcia kingfisher reel, it is a Kingfisher GK G1, not GX 61, magnifying glasses come in handy ay, thanks for any info on this reel, cheers donnyboat.
Don, or donnyboat