Virg's Monday 9/19 special pricing on 3/4 day trip...$36!

Started by pjstevko, September 15, 2016, 03:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

From Virg's FB page in case anyone is interested....

WE HAVE JUST PUT A $36 SPECIAL PRICE ON OUR 3/4 DAY TRIP ON MONDAY 9/19. The regular price is $69. Join the crew of the Fiesta for a great fishing experience. We value our customers highly and want to give back to them with this exceptional value.

Big Tim

They just told me they only need 12 to run for sure. I'm going to try and GO!

BT

alantani

tim, there is a 50/50 chance that i will be in fresno over the weekend.  from there we can leave on sunday for cayucos, then fish monday, head back to fresno on monday evening, drop off the fish and then i can return home on tuesday.  a half dozen things have to fall into place first.  i will know better on friday.  for now, can you check to see if they have squid?   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on September 15, 2016, 04:04:07 PM
tim, there is a 50/50 chance that i will be in fresno over the weekend.  from there we can leave on sunday for cayucos, then fish monday, head back to fresno on monday evening, drop off the fish and then i can return home on tuesday.  a half dozen things have to fall into place first.  i will know better on friday.  for now, can you check to see if they have squid?   ;D

Let me know. My son and his girlfriend want to play hookie from school and go. You OK with that if it works out?

Tim

swill88

Big Tim

Quote from: swill88 on September 15, 2016, 04:35:00 PM
I can afford that!  are you guys going for sure?

Me, my son and his girl are about 105%  ;D

Tim

pjstevko

Glad a couple of you are gonna be able to take advantage of the deal i posted....I was sure someone would jump all over it!!!!

Porthos

Aye, when do you guys decide?

"About 105%..." still has bits of ambiguity.

I may attempt getting a green light from Mission Control to drive up from San Diego for a this.

Big Tim

Quote from: Porthos on September 15, 2016, 04:45:13 PM
Aye, when do you guys decide?

"About 105%..." still has bits of ambiguity.

I may attempt getting a green light from Mission Control to drive up from San Diego for a this.

I'm going for sure. It's up to Alan if I drive over at 3:00 am and back on Monday or if we go on Sunday.

Tim

Porthos

If I get the green light for launch, I'll be driving up on Sunday.

Big Tim

alantani

ok, the cayucos house is open to us on sunday night.  it will sleep 8.  i'll be in fresno over the weekend but i still have to work out the details.  gotta make the best use of gas and time. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: alantani on September 15, 2016, 06:50:27 PM
ok, the cayucos house is open to us on sunday night.  it will sleep 8.  i'll be in fresno over the weekend but i still have to work out the details.  gotta make the best use of gas and time. 

Alan since I will have the kids (19 but still kids to me), why don't I bring the fish back to your parents like last time? This would save gas and time for you.

Tim

Porthos

Mission green-lighted. All systems go.

Booked.

swill88

I'm booked... see you at Cayucos Sunday!

Thanks everybody for the team effort setting this up.

I leaving Sunday mid morning from the East Bay, Brentwood, if anybody wants to come with me.

Steve