Go Get 'Em, Mark T!

Started by Aiala, September 24, 2016, 04:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiala

Hey Mark, sure you don't want to do it all over again on December 11th with Mike Pate and me?? They've got two spaces left... and you need more wahoo!  ;)  :D  ;D

~A~

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

MarkT

You've got me thinking about it since I'm still feeling the post-trip glow.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Aiala

Quote from: MarkT on October 07, 2016, 04:14:14 PM
You've got me thinking about it since I'm still feeling the post-trip glow.

Aw, c'mon... it'd be such a blast! And the price is even less than what you just paid for the exact same trip!  ;)

~A~

MarkT

I noticed that and even called Jason about it.  However, I found out one of our other guys is on vacation at that time and he's my backup.  We can't both be gone at the same time so I'm not going to able to go.  It's the downside to being the senior guy on a bunch of critical projects.  Jason was going to comp me some heavy cow rigs too!

Aiala

Quote from: MarkT on October 07, 2016, 04:27:45 PM
We can't both be gone at the same time so I'm not going to able to go.

Oh, drat... well, there's always another time.  :-[

Speaking of which, Mark, are you planning on doing the 2017 SOA and the same EXCEL Phenix trip again next year? I've already signed up for a ROYAL STAR 8-day leaving 6/2/17. It's sponsored by Tiburon, so that should be pretty cool. Also, STAR has several 7-day Guadalupe trips scheduled for next fall... I'm considering the Seeker-sponsored one leaving October 24. Interested? 8)

~A~

MarkT

Yes, I'm planning on Alan's 5 day next year and am signed up for the '17 Phenix 10 day. I'd consider the Royal Star 7 day to the 'lupe too.