Sunday Nov. 6 on the Endeavor for AT family with Justin/redsetta

Started by Big Tim, September 28, 2016, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Morro Bay fishing trip, 12 hours on the Endeavor. Nov. 6, 2016:

Working on a deal  ;D Tabby and i have been talking and since I think we will have a hard time meeting an all inclusive deal for 20 people at $200.00 each to charter the boat we are hashing out a price to just charter the Endeavor for a 12 hour trip to Cape San Martin. This means we pay extra for food, beverage,tips, fish cleaning, ect... If we get enough to commit at their price ? then we have some negotiating power to get an all inclusive deal. Waiting on Tabby's response. She will be with Brad tomorrow on the boat and talk to him again about it.

****UPDATE 9/27/2016 @ 7:25PM***  $3100.00 to charter the boat and Tabby is trying to get us a discount. We can still talk about more if we get enough to commit. BT

Tim

The show of hands:
1) Big Tim
2) Steve Williams
3) Sheridan
4) Alan Tani
5) Justin
6) Andrew
7) Randy (VOST)
8- Jonathan with the BBQ!
9) Mike

swill88

Big Tim

I'm in of coarse  ;D I will most likely have to secure the charter with a deposit, so let's get some hands raised!

Bt

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Big Tim

****UPDATE 9/27/2016 @ 7:25PM***  $3100.00 to charter the boat and Tabby is trying to get us a discount. We can still talk about more if we get enough to commit.

BT

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on September 28, 2016, 10:54:35 PM
What kind of fish will you be targeting?  Dominick

The Large ugly kind  ;D Ling Cod, Boccaccio, bolina, reds , and of coarse I will be looking for a smaller starie than the one that won me the coveted carp from Jonathan  ;D You should go Dom.

BT

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

swill88

Quote from: alantani on September 28, 2016, 11:55:34 PM
i'm using bigger gear and a trap rig!   ;D

i've got some swimbaits and jigs for you alan... no squid needed

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Big Tim

Big Tim

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on September 29, 2016, 01:31:56 AM
I'm in!

SwEEEET Randy! & Welcome home. Glad you had a great trip!

BT