The list for Sunday Nov. 6 on the Endeavor for AT family with Justin

Started by Big Tim, October 08, 2016, 09:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

We have 9 and I recommend we start booking passage on the Endeavor as we get closer to the date it will fill up.

Go to this link below, click on the green dot to  left and follow the directions.

Nov. 6 on the Endeavor:  https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?page=6

BT

1) Tim Liddle
2) Steve Williams
3)Randy Pauly
4) Sheridan
5) Jonathan Trauner
6) Justin
7) Andrew
8- Alan Tani
9) Michael Mcghee
10) Mike Liddle
11) Ron Jones
12) Alison Jones

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Tim, I booked a few days ago after you said that we didn't have enough people to put the charter together.

Thanks,

Randy

Big Tim

Ron Jones

There is a slight chance, due to a schedule shift, that I can do this but I would need some help due to a requirement to do it on the cheap. We (Alison and I) could fly into Travis AFB on Thurs- Sat, whenever there is a flight. If I could find someone who could give us a lift from there to cheap lodging, or if we could crash on a couch, we could go on the trip and then hop from Travis to Hickam after the trip being back for work on the 10th.

If anyone thinks they could help us out with that, we'd be in. We will of course help out with gas, food, etc.

This would be the longest Alison has been on a boat, and would be a great primer for Cedros in 18.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

You can have the bunk house behind the wash room if no one objects? Alan is fishing and has the final say, but I would take a hotel to have you guys there!!! Chief  ;D Ron we can make this work. Lemoore NAS would work even better

BT

Ron Jones

Its really hard to find a flight from Hickam to Lemoore. We may rent a car to run around a bit. Its the lodging that we really need to sort out. Anybodys floor would work fine, we have an air mattress, will fish.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on October 09, 2016, 12:32:06 AM
Its really hard to find a flight from Hickam to Lemoore. We may rent a car to run around a bit. Its the lodging that we really need to sort out. Anybodys floor would work fine, we have an air mattress, will fish.
Ron
We will find you space brother...I know the owner of the hotel  ;D

BT

swill88

I'm an hour south of Travis.  I could pick you up Thursday, Friday or Saturday and drive straight to Alans house in Cayucos. Would have to check with Alan about Thursday and Friday. Cayucos is nice! Try for Thursday is my vote. Flexible.

Steve

theswimmer

Travis is an easy move Ron.
If Steve gets hung up I will see what I can do to help.
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Ron...Make it happen..you have family here...we will make this work... Thanks guys for chiming in.

BT

Ron Jones

OK,
I've got to get leave approved, but pending that, we'll book on the 15th. Is this a bottom fishing scene? I'm guessing jigging and drop loops. What size gear 30#?
Looking to have a good time!
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

theswimmer

Ron,.  Miss Mari and I have lots of sleeping bags and extra stuff to make you and Alison comfortable, just let me know...
Best,,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

And  yes it is a bottom fish deal, but shallow.
No deeper than 240.
I will defer to the hexbar master for specifics.......
😇

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on October 09, 2016, 01:39:56 AM
OK,
I've got to get leave approved, but pending that, we'll book on the 15th. Is this a bottom fishing scene? I'm guessing jigging and drop loops. What size gear 30#?
Looking to have a good time!
Ron

Chief...Let me put it this the Navy Way...Book your ####! We will take care  the rest. Between me, JT, Alan an the rest we got you and the lovely Ms. Alison covered a far as gear. I think Mr.Randy Pauly who is very close to Morro Bay may have an extra rod an reel in his stash as well. We got this covered brother  ;D Now that we got California & Hawaii  covered all we need is Justin to make this an international incident  ;D ;D ;D

BT

redsetta

Andrew and I are booked - it's now officially 'an international incident'   ;) :D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer