When do we sign up?

Started by Bryan Young, October 17, 2016, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Hi Alan,

I know that you just got back, but it's October already and it's time to start planning the Infamous and Annual Alan Tani's Spirit of Adventure Charter. Who's currently on the list and how many openings are available this year?  I would love to make it this year if at all possible.

What do I need to bring?

Rods and Reel
Hooks
Lures
Leaders

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Big Tim

Quote from: Bryan Young on October 17, 2016, 04:44:06 AM
Hi Alan,

I know that you just got back, but it's October already and it's time to start planning the Infamous and Annual Alan Tani's Spirit of Adventure Charter. Who's currently on the list and how many openings are available this year?  I would love to make it this year if at all possible.

What do I need to bring?

Rods and Reel
Hooks
Lures
Leaders

If it helps Bryan, you will need to bring all that is on your list  ;D Good Night

BT

alantani

soon, bryan, very soon.  got a few items to finish up for joy, then i still have to clear the backlog of work that piled up while i was gone.  very soon, though. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ozbloke

Bryan  Sounds like your in for 2017   i'm sure its a fight to get on that list

Porthos

As in prior years, I will be winging it... ;)

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=18129.0

...with very little thought.  :D

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

David Hall

I'm with Bryan, waiting for all you who been before.

DCH

Looking forward to another epic adventure. Hopefully, Wes and I can squeeze back into our original berth right next to the engines, funny I never hear snoring back there.

beaveer4242

still the new guy but just a thought maybe in a couple years yall should do contest or something and the winner is chosen to join yall

Big Tim

Quote from: DCH on October 29, 2016, 06:44:00 AM
Looking forward to another epic adventure. Hopefully, Wes and I can squeeze back into our original berth right next to the engines, funny I never hear snoring back there.

David, I won't be going and that means you may have a shot at that cabin. Well then again if someone has to pull strings again for (you know who) y'all might be in the front bunk house  ;D ;D And why aren't you guys going to Morro Bay next week?

Tim

David Hall

Quote from: Big Tim on October 29, 2016, 02:44:11 PM
Quote from: DCH on October 29, 2016, 06:44:00 AM

David, I won't be going and that means you may have a shot at that cabin. Well then again if someone has to pull strings again for (you know who) y'all might be in the front bunk house  ;D ;D And why aren't you guys going to Morro Bay next week?

Tim

I was all set to sign up and then My wife got scheduled for eye Surgery on the Friday before. I get to be her home nurse for that week.  I suggested she postpone it for a week so I could go fishing but that suggestion didn't have wings.  So I'm going to follow the event from here and cheer you all on!  I'll make the next one!

alantani

understood.  i'll take you off the list.  it's basically full now from all the guys in previous years, plus the few that had already expressed interest.  once i get that sorted out, we'll see what's left.  anyone else interested, send me a pm and i'll see what i can do.  man, it's been hectic!   :-\

DCH

Tim, sorry to hear that you won't make the trip this year. I'm definitely interested in getting together for a trip out of Moro Bay and will start following the board more closely. Lots of life events occurring this month, I lost my Mom last week and my youngest Daughter gets married next Saturday. Times like this make us realize how precious family and friends are in the time we share together.

alantani

ok, for all the guys from previous years, plus guys that have already told me they were interested, i have 24.  we need two more, maybe three more if joey fortina can't make it.  anyone else?

Big Tim

Quote from: DCH on October 29, 2016, 08:36:50 PM
Tim, sorry to hear that you won't make the trip this year. I'm definitely interested in getting together for a trip out of Moro Bay and will start following the board more closely. Lots of life events occurring this month, I lost my Mom last week and my youngest Daughter gets married next Saturday. Times like this make us realize how precious family and friends are in the time we share together.

Sorry for your loss my friend. I know what your'e going thru. Don't fret for me as I have 3 charters I've been invited to for the elusive WSB and Halibut during the same time as the SOA embarks & just after...I will be fishin'  just spreading it out a bit.

Big Tim