Phone number for Pro Gear

Started by isurus, October 20, 2016, 12:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isurus

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a phone number for Pro Gear?   My uncle has a new V40 and is experiencing issues that he'd like to get checked under warranty.  I guess he's submitted two messages via their online submission form (at progearreel.com) and has not received a response to either.  He's tried to get their number from the store that he purchased the reel at but they don't have it.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks in advance,
-Jeff

Rancanfish

No number on the included paperwork I guess?
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

BL90292

I believe the owner is active on facebook page.

You may want to leave a message here

https://www.facebook.com/Pro-gear-reel-173332149693860/

JRD

Quote from: isurus on October 20, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a phone number for Pro Gear?   My uncle has a new V40 and is experiencing issues that he'd like to get checked under warranty.  I guess he's submitted two messages via their online submission form (at progearreel.com) and has not received a response to either.  He's tried to get their number from the store that he purchased the reel at but they don't have it.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Thanks in advance,
-Jeff

No bashing but since I just bought one I would be interested to know what the problem and outcome is.  Thanx

Frank

I tried contacting them through their website form several days ago. Haven't heard back. Facebook might be the way to go because the world would know when they don't bother to respond to a customer.

Funny, in the old days they would actually talk to you on the phone.  :-\
Frank. Retired. Life long fishing and boating fanatic.