***UPDATE*** NOV.6 FISHING TRIP ***PLEASE READ***PHENIX CHARTER***

Started by Big Tim, October 24, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

SIC  ;D Pay me when you get there...We will get you the address  ;D ;D ;D We are full.

BT

Big Tim

Guy's...My son Mike is doing the up and back crazy stuff on Sunday and wants to bring his Gal Lizzie...She lives with us and I consider my daughter...Any objections of me over booking by 1 ?

Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on November 01, 2016, 04:45:18 AM
Guy's...My son Mike is doing the up and back crazy stuff on Sunday and wants to bring his Gal Lizzie...She lives with us and I consider my daughter...Any objections of me over booking by 1 ?

Tim

Now I feel bad for snaking the last spot from your daughter........... I'm fine if you wanna over book your own charter🐟🐟🐟🐟 but if the rest of the guys object she can have my spot...

Big Tim

Don't feel bad PJ...I can help in the Galley and on deck...I will get my fish as now I will have 3 from my house  ;D Mike is a knuckle head for doing the up & back and at least Lizzie would be there to help driving him crazy  ;D He has to work Saturday till 8pm anyways.

Tim

Ron Jones

That's cool with me. Alison won't be the only, ah hell, the Navy has been giving me so much gender neutrality training that I don't quite know how to say this anymore. Let's just say that Alison won't be the only biologically dissimilar homo sapien if your should be in law tags along. Add her to the list.
Ron
By the way, will the boat have 1 day fishing licenses available? If not, where to get?
Thanks!
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: noyb72 on November 01, 2016, 07:18:10 AM
That's cool with me. Alison won't be the only, ah hell, the Navy has been giving me so much gender neutrality training that I don't quite know how to say this anymore. Let's just say that Alison won't be the only biologically dissimilar homo sapien if your should be in law tags along. Add her to the list.
Ron
By the way, will the boat have 1 day fishing licenses available? If not, where to get?
Thanks!

One day fishing license should be available at check in...And now Alison wont be the the lady on board & because I'm overbooking by 1 I will add to the mix what is already paid and take care of breakfast burritos & lunch burgers for all, providing all show an pay.

BT

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

tranquilo nao tem problema comigo... :)

pjstevko

If i wanna fish big swimbaits what size jig heads will I need on this trip?

Big Tim

Ron Jones

OK guys, I have figured out that I am ill equipped for this trip. Most all my bottom fishing stuff in in Wa. and I am not going to get there before this weekend. I plan on being at Alan's on Thirsday or Friday depending on the schedule of the local fleet of C-17s. Is there someone around Alan's place that can take me to a gear shop so I can spend some money?
Thanks!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

theswimmer

Ron ,
Jerrys Tackle has got it going on...
I was planning on going by in the afternoon on Sat anyway.
Plus Randy Pauly has a bunch of rods and reels on consignment there as well.
If between Big Tim , Alan and Myself we can't set you up there is a problem.
See Tims post as far as gear goes.
I'll be close to the same amount 😝
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

"Chief Ron" I need ogo seaweed and Red Hawaiian sea salt??? Do you know anyone that lives in Hawaii that is heading our way  ;D The salt for sure for the Poke.I don't have Ahi, but I do have Hamachi.

Tim

pjstevko

This trip is shaping up to be (as the young kids say) Epic!

I'm glad I can finally make it to one of these family events....

It'll be nice to meet you all  :D

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on November 02, 2016, 12:41:03 AM
This trip is shaping up to be (as the young kids say) Epic!

I'm glad I can finally make it to one of these family events....

It'll be nice to meet you all  :D

I was getting to think you were a figment of our imagination PJ..I'm so glad we're going to meet you as well...Finally  ;D

Tim