the list - updated 12/13/2016

Started by alantani, October 30, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

Quote from: Big Tim on February 22, 2017, 03:11:31 AM
Peaches...I know a guy that has a house in Cayucos...Don't tell anyone at at all...But maybe I can contact this guy & see if this said house is available on those dates? Maybe we could go fishing? Maybe I should put the beer down.

BT

I'm in for the beach house Timmy.
The 1099 gods nailed me and I bailed for this trip  although I know I will regret it.
Up for the coast anytime.
Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Big Tim

Quote from: theswimmer on February 22, 2017, 03:38:03 AM
Peaches...I know a guy that has a house in Cayucos...Don't tell anyone at at all...But maybe I can contact this guy & see if this said house is available on those dates? Maybe we could go fishing? Maybe I should put the beer down.

BT

I'm in for the beach house Timmy.
The 1099 gods nailed me and I bailed for this trip  although I know I will regret it.
Up for the coast anytime.
Best,
JT

1099 gods!!! Uggghhh!!! I may or may not even be available??? I have a Skype interview for a machine operator job in Oxnard tomorrow...Wish me luck!...I'm a bit nervous of leaving my family to find a job..Can you imagine me in a bunny suit working in a clean room  ;D

BT

alantani

good luck with the job interview!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Good luck on the interview!
I hear the fishing is pretty good down there 😎
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Wally15

BT
OK, I'll bite. What the heck does a house in Cayucos have to do with the SOA trip to Guadalupe? I think you've been smoking rabbit tobacco in your bunny suit!
Peaches
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

theswimmer

Peaches,
As a consolation prize for those of us stuck on the beach this year , the Cayucas alternative may be what we all need.
Mrs Tani senior , Alan's Mom , only trusts Big Tim with the key 😘 Go figure?
Best,
JT

Errol Flynn

alantani

mike, you're in.  got at least one guy dropping out, maybe two.  don't worry, i'm not going to have you keeping richie company up in the bow.  you get to sleep in the back with the rest of us old guys!  send me a check at your convenience!   ;D

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on February 27, 2017, 10:48:43 PM
mike, you're in.  got at least one guy dropping out, maybe two.  don't worry, i'm not going to have you keeping richie company up in the bow.  you get to sleep in the back with the rest of us old guys!  send me a check at your convenience!   ;D
Deposit is in the mail! Flight is booked (Delta 1792 arriving SAN at 3:05). Parking at ATL is booked. Rooming at the Vagabond with Bill Karr, who doubles as my Left Coast liquor supplier. Should be at the Vagabond about 4ish.
Oh, June 15th is my 68th birthday. At a minimum I expect a cake and some dancing girls! No candles on the cake, might be a fire hazard.
I'll need to be back at the airport by 9 AM on the 18th. That might be tight.
104 days and a wakeup!
Pate
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

reel man

So far I have 4 rods going, and that's more than enough at the Lupe.

alantani

we lost erik fukumitsu and his buddy, david, is on the fence.  mike pate is in.  my liver hurts already......   ;D

Shark Hunter

:D
All the scheduling you guys have to do makes me Dizzy.
For the expense and trouble to get on that boat. I'll keep doing what I'm doing.
I wish you all the best of luck.
I mean that,
Daron
Life is Good!

alantani

alantani

ok, everybody is all paid up.  thanks, guys!  the check for the boat ride has already been sent.  i am going to send the check for the tip soon.  any extra money will go towards mexican licenses and/or the guadalupe surcharge.  thanks!!!!!

Bryan Young

Hi Alan, what is the updated list?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

just updated the list.  thanks for the reminder!