and so it begins.......

Started by alantani, November 04, 2016, 01:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Alan Tani retires and starts a new career as a photo journalist.  Yea! Alan.  Good report.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

For our appetizer tonight Tim prepared the Albacore provided by Ted (Maxdoubt).

Tim added a touch of ponzu sauce for moisture and a small shake of Tapatio hot sauce.

It was absolutely delicious!

Was enjoyed by Alan, Tim, Justin (Redsetta) and moi.

Thanks Ted!

Steve

theswimmer

Oh my gosh,
You guys are killing me.
I just had vegetable egg drop soup and crackers😣
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

here's what the break water looks like.

a closer view.  it will be worse on sunday. 

Bill B

Good choice staying in......Be safe brothers.....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

theswimmer

Alan,
People should understand that the nav  marker at
The end of the jetty is about 25-30 feet tall ,made from 12 inch pipe.
The jetty is at 50% tide about 15-18 from the water.
Gives a little bit better idea how big the swell is.
Kinda glad we are all on the beach......
Best JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

alantani

we stopped off at the landing and spoke to skipper.  the seas made it definitely a no go.

justin walsh finally made it over.

we got back after hitting a couple of local tackle shops.  this was what tim threw together for dinner. 

alantani

Shark Hunter

Glad to see you guys making the best out of a bad Situation.
I only made it to the Coast once this year and was greeted by a Million dollar beach restoration project.
You have to roll with the punches.
Life is Good!

theswimmer

The Big Boat crew is going out of Moss Landing  for practice both Sat and Sunday. They are a man short.
These guys gooutinthe s##t.
The Skipper is my mate.
I kinda can't say no.
Practice for a Hawaii run Next spring😎

Jt

Errol Flynn

David Hall

I was planning to run out of Moss early to drop my crab pots but having second thoughts 8-10' swells tomorrow 9-11' Sunday when I would go pull them.

theswimmer

Ya  I understand David.

S V Psalms  has about 10 k of ballast beneath her so it is a little different ride...
Not much upsets her.........still Sails at 9-10 knots though.....
Best,
JT

That's why we are going out😁😁😁

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

David be careful ,
Tomorrow morning is going to be big,. Maybe 13-15 in your area early.
Afternoon will diminish to 10-12 with a larger period.
Still forecast for sneakers in the 20 foot range.......
Best ,
JT

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Sunday will be bigger for sure.

Errol Flynn