Mikes Reel Repair

Started by ohfishalee, April 01, 2011, 09:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamuwela

im sorry dom if you misunderstood what i was trying to say. i never said anyone was bashing, i was just making sure that bashing did not start. as for favorites i think you covered perfectly. company's that take care of you with good prices and great service become favorite over time. kinda like a good friend that you can depend on, when you call they jump.
                                                           aloha
                                                            kamu

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Pescachaser on October 26, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
Kamu:  ........... I don't particularly have favorites, I usually follow up with the same company if I get good prices and good service.  That's how a business builds loyalty, good service and competative. ..........  Dominick

Quote from: kamuwela on October 27, 2011, 01:21:42 AM
.............. as for favorites i think you covered perfectly. company's that take care of you with good prices and great service become favorite over time. ................
                                                           aloha
                                                            kamu
Very good point on why we have our favorite vendors. Thanks guys, for keeping it civil. You both (along with everyone else here) make this site a cut above the sites we are well aware of. :)  Let's give this topic closure.

Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

yeah, jim, bryan and roger have all seen how far behind i've gotten at times.   i had monday and tuesday off.  i tried to get some reels done, but just couldn't do it.  i really needed to just get away from it for awhile.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

kamuwela

Let's give this topic closure.

thanks rob thats what i was trying to say. sorry for the rambling on.

(All I did was delete empty lines above the text. Nothing else.)
No apology needed, Kamu.  Rob

broadway

Don't worry  Alan we won't start bashing you for being behind... on your own site  ;D ;D ;D
Anyway, if your customers were on this site they wouldn't be waiting for anything they'd be fixin' it themselves ;)
Dom :D