welcome to penn university!!!!!

Started by alantani, November 28, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

tony dubeck from penn has been trying to keep up with you guys.  there is just too much going on.  he is going to do his best to keep up with all the penn related traffic, but if you guys have a specific question, you can post it here and he will for sure see it.  gentlemen, welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Penn

Thanks Alan!  We are here to help with any PENN technical questions or concerns.  On this forum we will make announcements about PENN sponsored long range trips through Steve Carson, new product debuts, revision changes, events that will have the PENN Service Team making appearances, + + +.
Alan has created a great site and we are happy to be a part of it.  My only request is no after-market modification questions, I will be no help there  :D

tony

Dominick

Welcome Tony and Steve.  You guys are in for it.  I met Steve on one of the fishing trips in SF.  I hope to meet Tony the next time I am in Philly to visit Sal.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

met tony at the fred hall show in long beach last year.  hope to see all the guys again next year in march.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Aiala

Quote from: Penn on November 28, 2016, 05:10:20 PM
On this forum we will make announcements about PENN-sponsored long range trips through Steve Carson...

Excellent! Looking forward to it...   :)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Tunanorth

Hi All,
Looking forward to "speaking" with everyone.
Many thanks to Alan for creating this individual forum to get everything in one spot.
Steve

coastal_dan

Sweet!  Looking forwarding to following along and picking brains  ;)

You guys should sponsor a trip here in the North East...I'd sign up in a heartbeat as I'm sure a few other members would.

All the luck!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Tony and Steve, It will be nice having you here.

Tony, I hear you on no after market modifications questions, what do you do in the case of the Baja upgrades?
I'm thinking eventally you won't have much choice, but I might be wrong :-\.
Enjoy your stay gentlemen.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Thank you for making the board an even better place.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Welcome Tony and Steve, good to have you here......Bill, Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

steelfish

Quote from: Penn on November 28, 2016, 05:10:20 PM
We are here to help with any PENN new product debuts.......
tony

bring us the mini Baja   ;D .. sorry couldnt resist.

welcome aboard senores

The Baja Guy

David Hall

Welcome and I look forward to reading the posts here.  I still have a few stock Penns!

fishgrain

thumbs up Tony, class in session thank you

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

swill88

Welcome Penn Guys!

I'm in the front row with my notepad and my mouth shut (uhh... some of the time  ::))

I love Penn products.

Steve