Better Shrimp Fly? The Eyes Have It!

Started by Gfish, November 29, 2016, 05:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Dommie,  I cannot remember.😻. What eyes are you seeing.  Teaser or halibut lures..?
    The eyes are on you buddy.👋

thorhammer

Eye missed this thread why? Eye was drankin' rye and tellin a lie bout fishin' in Dubai. When my bottle pulled dry, I squinted my eye, an on the floor I lie...

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

steelfish

Quote from: Swami805 on November 02, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
HAY CARUMBA!!!

this is fun, those words my amigo, remembered me when I won a bubba blade constest few years ago on BD.com

I will let the pics tell the story, you will see why I found your post funny.

BTW, I still use the knife and still like it, but only on big fish like YT or groupers, 9" blade its kind of too long other smaller species.

The Baja Guy

gstours

Alex,  the eyes have it.  Tell us what you like about the bubba knife?  I watch these and think about them.  I wish they were marketed so I could flex one.  Butt always thought they were mostly marketing hype.  90% advertising and 12% product. ???      Tanks

steelfish

Quote from: gstours on November 05, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
  Alex,  the eyes have it.  Tell us what you like about the bubba knife?  I watch these and think about them.  I wish they were marketed so I could flex one.  Butt always thought they were mostly marketing hype.  90% advertising and 12% product. ???      Tanks

Gary, I havent had much experience with different brands of filleting knives so, Im not the best person to give an opinion, but for my needs as weekend warrior is more than enough, depending on the fish the blade could lose the sharpiness too soon but nothing that a file stone cannot fix, the handle material is the best part, so, as long as you keep the blade sharp its a nice knife.
The Baja Guy