3 way swivels

Started by Swami805, December 07, 2016, 01:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swami805

Any one know where I can buy some of these 3 way swivels? Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

The only place I know is Pacific Ocean Producers in Honolulu, Hawaii
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Swami805

Thanks I'll check it out. Sheridan

MarkT

Those are strange looking. Are they for something specific?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

reel man

Bass Pro has them in 4 different sizes, and they are round, not triangle.  I've been using them for years for dropper loop fishing.

Bryan Young

Sheridan, pees in Hawaii said POP has them. It's not on their website so you probably need to call them and send them a photo.   I think min buy is 1 box of 100.

They are not cheap. Never was cheap. But strong and are great in keeping tangles and twists out of a spinning fish.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Swami805

Thanks Bryan,If you down load thier commercial fishing catalog there on page 39. Someone gave me a couple dozen several years ago and I'm down to my last 2. I think they're long line swivels from Japan. Best 3 way swivel I've used. Sheridan

Jim Fujitani

A couple members of our LR group swear by these three-way swivels for bottom dropper loop or deep drop slider situations.  They also got them from a Hawaiian outlet.

conchydong

three way McMahon swivels are a good alternative if the ones you are looking for are hard to find. I use them on my heavy deep drop rigs. Even the dreaded Bass Pro has them.http://www.basspro.com/Offshore-Angler-ThreeWay-Barrel-Swivel/product/8557/

Bryan Young

Cool deal. I almost called Neil at POP to see if he carried them. If you decide to buy from them again please post the price for each size. Thank you. Bryan