Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhReely, CooldadE, Taily, Hardy Boy, nanz, hrgriz, Milan S, circlehook, Byron (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Crow

Welcome aboard, to both of you !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

MartinT

Hello fellow fishermen, I live in SoCal (San Fernando Valley) and I have had contact with Alan Tani before.  He helped me upgrade my Abu Garcia 5500C3 and my Penn jigmaster.
Hope to contribute as much as possible and glad to be here.
Martin

Crow

Welcome, Martin !!

Arlyn, ...but usually known by "Crow" !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

glad to have you here!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

foakes

Welcome aboard, Martin!

Best Regards,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Reel 224

Welcome Martin. You should have a great time hear.....................Joe From NJ
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

MartinT

Speckled_trout

Alan, thanks for establishing and expanding this community; your TLD repair articles are well written and have been valuable as I learn to service my reels.  I fish out of Beaufort NC and look forward to contributing to the community and learning from others.

alantani

glad they are working out for you!

gooray

Hello All,
Another new member here. I recently found this site and have used it to make some decisions in some recent fishing gear. Looking forward to learning more.

alantani

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

bhale1

Wow... miss a few days and alot of people...enjoy your stay!
Brett from Az...

Bill Flerx

Back into fishing and gear.  Any way to improve the older Saltist 30T, 40 & 50 or should I just leave them in the garage on a 1.5 day trip out of San Diego?