Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiggy, eguinn, PacRat, redfish12, hrgriz, MACflyer, Brendan and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Maxed Out

Welcome to the forum

You have plenty members here that have passion for the reels you mentioned
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

Welcome from Philadelphia!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

pglb

Hi Everybody,

My name is Paul and I'm from Ireland.

Happy to be part of this forum.

Paul

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Paul!
Enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

AC49

Welcome Paul

From Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

pglb

Tiddlerbasher

Hi & Welcome from England - Chris.

bhale1

Hello,
And welcome from Arizona
Brett

Crow

Hello...from Illinois !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Welcome aboard, Paul!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Donnyboat

Nice to have you with us Paul, what types of fish are you mainly catching in your area, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Welcome Paul from Sunny (and sometimes shaky!) SoCal...

pglb

Quote from: Donnyboat on July 04, 2019, 03:25:07 PM
Nice to have you with us Paul, what types of fish are you mainly catching in your area, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Hi Don,

Nothing like you have in the southern hemisphere unfortunately as water temp are a lot cooler. I live on the east coast of Ireland. We get a run of small sharks like spotted dogfish, smoothhound, Tope, Blues especially during the Summer which is now.

Over the west coast of Ireland (Atlantic Side) there are the same species and there are the six gill sharks which are a different animal altogether.

Tight Lines,

Paul