Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkB, RUSTY OLD COLT, jzumi, Squidh90, Donnyboat, Batomba, Benni3 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Donnyboat

Gee rich, your name puzzles me, if your going to get into reels it should be Rich the big pocket, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bhale1

Welcome Rich...Brett from Arizona, USA

Sonnett

I found you on the ORCA forum. I am a life member of ORCA and the NFLCC. I have a long interest (I'm 76) in vintage tackle. I use almost nothing but vintage tackle and fish with it during the entire Summer in Michigan. I am always excited to find others with like interests and experiences as well as good advice on tools, lubricants and repair tips.

alantani

welcome!  i was in tulsa this last summer.  great meeting, but missed the last two days which was when most of the action happened!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Sonnet welcome from Philadelphia!
You are definitely at the right place, enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Hello Rich from U.K., welcome aboard from Philadelphia!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Brewcrafter

Welcome Sonnet from Inland Empire SoCal!- john

Crow

Glad to meet ya', Sonnet !!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Hey Sonnet! Sonnet like the poetic style?
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Donnyboat

Ay Sonnet, I bet you have a poetic style with then vintage reels you have, now stop teezing us, and tell us what vintage reels you have, and welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

foakes

Welcome aboard, Sonnett!

You must be Bill?  If so, you are a famous guy!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Sharkb8

Welcome Sonnett from South Australia Kim

Sonnett

Yes, I am Bill Sonnett from Jackson Michigan. Going to be 76 next month and been fishing with and repairing older reels since I was a kid. Specializing the last few years on the many permutations of Coxe 25's which I also use in 80% of my fishing each evening on the small natural lake we live on in the Summer months.

oc1

Quote from: Sonnett on December 30, 2019, 04:30:05 AM
Yes, I am Bill Sonnett from Jackson Michigan. Going to be 76 next month and been fishing with and repairing older reels since I was a kid. Specializing the last few years on the many permutations of Coxe 25's which I also use in 80% of my fishing each evening on the small natural lake we live on in the Summer months.
Welcome Bill.  The 25's are beautiful reels. I'm not crazy about the clutch but they're uniquely made and look great.
-steve