Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkB, RUSTY OLD COLT, jzumi, Squidh90, Donnyboat, Batomba, Benni3 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dreamweaver

Dave from Boston, long time lurker, first time posting. 
Just getting into this when I needed service my 30+ year old penn 80TWs a couple of weeks back, had to replace a cam flower on one and it wasn't that hard and that got the bug gong... now I can't stop....

Brewcrafter

Welcome both Chase and Dave, from the SoCal Inland Empire! - John

Sharkb8

Welcome Dave and Chase from South Australia

Kim

gstours

Welcome,  guaranteed, you're going to learn stuff here.🎣
   Enjoy 🧜‍♂️

Donnyboat

Welcome Dave, plenty of good helpful people here, from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

happyhooker

Greetings, Dream, from Minnesota.

Frank

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Fullbail

Hello,
Been stumbling around here for several weeks and noticed I did not check in here yet.  Just wanted to say howdy to everyone and say I am glad to join.  My interests, besides being an avid fisherman, include: collecting Mitchell 300 reels, and DIY teardown and repair of all types of reels. Lots of great things to discover on this website and looking forward to joining you all.
Kind Regards,
Bill   

RowdyW

Welcome Bill!           Rudy from Pompano Bch, FL.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Decker

We'll fix that Mitchell tutorial yet, Bill!

Donnyboat

Good Bill, sounds like your right into the reels, were are you located, welcome from sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Sharkb8

Welcome Bill from South Australia Kim

Benni3

Welcome from salem va,,,,,,, ;D