Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonGotaProblem, Benni3, John B, 6PPC, Ryan W (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bryan Young

Aloha Bile and you are at the right place.  Check out the Penn postings

http://alantani.com/index.php?board=48.0 for Penn 99/Jigmaster, SurfFaster/Squidder

http://alantani.com/index.php?board=49.0 for the Penn Senators.

We are all here to help if you have any questions or run into any problems.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

jon erik & Z, welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

JayO

Hi Alan & friends!

I'm Jay and I live in NJ.  Thank you for such an informative website! 

I'm getting ready to open up my Penn Baja Special to prepare for an upcoming tile fishing trip this June.  I'm looking forward to getting the reel into shape and upgrading the handle to a 4/0 Kolekar.

Thanks again,
Jay 

BMITCH

Welcome jay. Im in nj also. What boat are you going tile fishing on?
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

JayO

Hi Bob,

I was scheduled for the Gambler last week but we were cancelled with the bad weather.  I'm now signed up for the Voyager trip run by the Reel Seat in June.
-Jay

Bryan Young

Welcome Jay. How's it going with servicing the Baja Special. Watch out for the pinion bearings. There are two and one of the is super tiny.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BMITCH

Nice may, I'm sure the guru of tiles( Dave) will be on-board. Bobby runs excellent trips. As does Jeff. Tight lines.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

JayO

Thanks Bryan,  It's going well so far with the service.  I just replaced the plastic star drag knob with the metal version.  I'll watch out for those pinion bearings...

alantani

jay, i'll get the 6/0 grip out to you.  it really will be the best option.  it will seem large at first, but wait until you actually hook up on something and you'll see how well it works.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

JayO

Alan,
Sounds good.  Thank you again!
-Jay

Cone

Welcome to the dark side!  ;) Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

bile n jay, welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

JayO

Thanks Bob and Mel.  Alan's handle just arrived today.  Looks great!   ;D

gplafker

Hi Alan-
Great web site and a lot of great information. What is your backlog on reel repairs? I have four tad 15's needing service and update,

Thanks
Gary

alantani

welcome!  things are pretty backed up here.  if you can tell us where you are, there might be someone close by.  the work is pretty straight forward!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!