Main Menu

first post

Started by alantani, December 04, 2008, 06:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlezama, steelfish, Jigtosser, ExcessiveAngler, hrgriz, Brendan, DolemiteSF0, carpslinger (+ 2 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

foakes

Welcome aboard, Scott!

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia

DrGrouper

Quote from: alantani on October 12, 2020, 05:09:48 PM
scott, welcome.  it's a tough time for our community right now, but we're glad to have you!!!!!!

Alan,

I spent some time looking over the site last night and read through some of thoughts about Sal.

My late mother told me " when I'm gone, it's ok. Move forward and live your life as I will carry on through you"

My condolences to all of you, from my family .

Scott

thorhammer

Welcome, Scott! Where are you located on the grouper?

sierraazuel

Have been a lurker for quite some time before becoming a member.

Milo

Sharkb8

Welcome Milo from South Australia were are you from and what do you fish for?

Kim

Brewcrafter

Welcome Milo from the SoCal Inland Empire!  Glad you are aboard. - john

Donnyboat

Hello Milo, come on now tell us what reels you have were do you fish, also fresh water or sea, land or boat, what fish do you expect to catch, welcome from sunny western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Welcome Scott, Milo, and others.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tiddlerbasher

Welcome aboard guys - Chris, UK.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,, Milo

sierraazuel

Quote from: Sharkb8 on October 13, 2020, 11:06:49 PM
Welcome Milo from South Australia were are you from and what do you fish for?

Kim

Hey Kim, I fish for tuna and wahoo out San Diego, California on the San Diego-based long-range fleet.